Kaitou Joker x Reader- The Gift of a lifetime!

It's been awhile since I've done anything with "Kaitou Joker" :D The photo above represents the plot of the story.

--

It was Kaitou Joker's birthday and you were planning something exciting you But mid way of your planning a certain blue haired, Joker-like boy Kiddnapped you.

And you still had the cake in the oven!!

To be honest you could careless about Shadow Kiddnaping you, because well one your just as strong as him and then others to the point where you could beat him.

But since you were to busy worrying about, the cake, the decorations and the party Shadow had enough time to knock you out with his umbrella with a chuckle he started to speak.

"...Heh, you should have been  worried about your self more then your stupid party.."He smirked walking away.

-- Joker's POV --

"WAIT...WHAT?! (REFERENCE AHEM)" I yelled, I was shocked to hear that shadow had kidnaped *Y/N.

I could tell that he was forced to do so since him and *Y/N we're good friends..Maybe..Even more then friends...! Biting my lip and looked at Hachi and told him to go and find Rose's castle or House I guess (It looks like a castle *^* )

As soon as we found it, we saw rose laying there on the floor knocked out.

We were shocked, Hachi ran over and brought her to me to see if the injuries were serious, they weren't but she did have a slight bump on her head.

So we took her inside the Sky Joker and went on a hunt for shadow.

-- Normal POV --

You woke up in a daaark room with no light, You were slightly scared but thought of your crushes face.

You smiled and somehow managed to break the rope that bonded you to a metal chair, getting up you were pushed back down

"Ow!" You yelped

"Your going to be here for a while got it..?" A familiar voice said as footsteps where heard walking away.

Sighing you sat there bored when you heard "LET HER GO SHADOW!!" And a *Pew Peww-* (XD) you got up and ran over and just as you opened the door you leaned in unaware of the person on the other said who was doing the same thing-

Chu~! ♡

Your eyes went wide so did Joker's, you both blushed and backed up.

"*Y-Y/N...?*Joker said gently touching his lips in the most innocent way possible.

"J-Jack-"You got cut off by a pair of lips they were pressed against your cheek and with a smile "No need to explain...I love you.."Joker said as he gently pulling you closer to him he whispered such sweet things into your ear, and then your eyes went wide as a few words were said that made your day

"This is by far the best birthday ever...~"