"Amber?" He calls on me next. I smile in victory, knowing the answer.

"William Shakespeare," I answer proudly. As soon as I say it I hear choruses of, Who?, Didn't he like invent Ipods?. Mr. No Hair claps for me.

"Finally!" He says in relief. Immediately, I hear whispers about how of course I knew that, I'm such a nerd.

Then he starts scribbling words on the board and its clear he wants us to take notes. I pull out my notebook and start writing down everything he says without really paying attention.

Something flies onto my desk. I glanced down to see a piece of crumbled up paper. I straighten it out while keeping my eyes in the front to make sure I don't get caught.

It read: Loser, nobody will ever love you. I folded it back up and shoved it deep into my pocket. I hear these kinds of things everyday, but they still hurt to hear them. I kept my head down and pretended write notes on the play.

After what seemed like forever, the lunch bell rang. I sprang up and shoved everything into my bag, not caring if they got ruined. I was too eager to get out of there. Once I was in the hallway, my stress vanished.

But only for a second. The next thing I knew, an ocean of students crowded the hallway. I ducked under people so that I can get to lunch on time. Once there, I quickly grab everything I need. I don't want to be in plain sight, that just makes me an easier target. I sat down at my usual table, nibbling on a piece of bread.

"Hey! What happened? I didn't see you in first period, but I drove you to school so I knew you were there. Someone told me that you weren't in you next class either, so what happened? Did you fall down and decide not to get up? Did you walk home and back, because at least now you look more presentable. Or maybe-," Alice sat down next to me and started talking a mile a minute.

"Whoa, Alice. Slow down. I wasn't feeling too well so I went to the nurse," I lied smoothly. If I told her the Noah Flynn gave me a ride home she would flip. She nodded.

"So you'll never guess who talked to me-" She began. I tried to listen to her, I really did. But everyday she talks about the same things, how this person is dating this other person, and how that person cheated on them with a cheerleader. Occasionally, she'll share a moment that she spent with her crush, Drake Taylor.

Today, it was extraordinarily hard to concentrate. My mind kept drifting back to what happened with me and Noah. There were so many ways I could have prevented it, but I didn't. And now, he's probably going to avoid me for the rest of my life. And do you know what's really bothering me? I actually liked spending time with him, even if it meant getting on that monstrous bike he drive. I groan internally and put my head onto the table's cool surface.

"Amber? Are you feeling okay? Do you want me to take you back to the nurse?" Alice asks sweetly. I look up and give her a forced smile.

"No, I'm fine Alice," I tell her and advert my gaze somewhere else so she didn't see the lie hidden beneath my words. She smiles and continues talking.

I hear her cut off suddenly. I give her a confused glance when I hear a chair scrape out next to me. I turn, expecting to see one of my other friends but instead I see Noah sitting there with a huge smirk on his face.

"Hey," He says to everyone at my table, who is staring at him like he is from another planet. He may as well be. Going from sitting with cheerleaders to sitting with us, no sane person would ever do that. It's clear everyone else thought so too by the way they were looking at him.

"Hi?" I say with an uncertain tone. His eyes bore holes into me so I look away.

What I see makes me burst out laughing. Alice gives me a strange look and I gesture in that direction. Alice is soon on the floor with me, cracking up.

"What?" Noah asks, looking at us like we were crazy.

"Do you see, Lexi's, face?" I ask between giggles. Lexi was staring at us with an absolutely furious expression that was mixed in with jealous, rage, and a promise for revenge. He lets out a low chuckle. Soon I see a petite figure standing us.

I blink through the tears that have formed in my eyes to see Lexi herself standing there with the same facial expression. She shoots us a glare before turning to Noah.

"Hey, babe. What are you doing sitting with these losers?" She asks him, obviously trying to be seductive. He frowns, but before he can answer she speaks again.

"Never mind that. How about you come over tonight to make it up to me?" She asks, trailing a finger down his chest. I feel a pang of jealousy but I push the feeling away. I couldn't listen to this.

I stood up out of my chair, knowing I was making a scene but I didn't care. I walked right out of the lunchroom, feeling every single pair of eyes on me.

Here's a game, answer this right and you get an early Upload WHAT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE?????????????????????????????????????????????? Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3