Their Murder/Executions HaikyuuxDanganronpa

~ Their Murder/Executions ~

( Oikawa/Iwazumi, Yachi/Ennoshita,  Akaashi, Koganegawa/Yaku/Sugawara )

This was the only idea that came up thanks to noodles.... -_-

If you don't know about Danganronpa, it's about highschool students that have ultimate talents that are forced to kill each other cuz a Build-a-bear reject said so, plus many ahoges. So you should watch zee anime. ( plus it a game ) 

~ Oikawa/Iwazumi ~

Oikawa- He was killed during the night at their gym. It would have been a clean getaway if it weren't for the bloody forehead in which a pair of scissors were stabbed in. Before stabbed he was knocked out by a chair from the storage room not far. Reason why he was even at school this late, he got a love letter....

Iwazumi- Anger took over him and now he has to pay the price. ( ;-; )
Punishment time!!!

As if in another world, only this one filled with chaos and despair- ( slapped)

Iwazumi was in the middle of it, seeing what only seemed to be in movies, a robotic like monster crushing everything in its path. The screams of fear and pain were getting louder, as Hajime tried to cover his ears. Till he realized his hands were chained to the ground, leaving him no chance to escape.

So he waited.

Waiting to hear the thumping steps get closer and louder, just when it comes to a stop. Standing right in front of him. All the screaming came to a stop and no noise was heard, well until a weird laughter that is.

And the robotic monster finally moved right where Iwazumi was. (THIS IS CRAP BUT I TEAR )

~ Yachi/Ennoshita ~

(CINNAMON ROLL)Yachi- She was killed during the day while everyone was busy. The first manager needed to  find extra chairs in unused rooms for a practice match. Right when entering a room she was dead in an instant from a blow to the head.

Ennoshita- He honestly had no reason to kill her but did it anyway.
Punishment time!!!!

A movie set that seems to be in flames. Everyone has escaped except Ennoshita, since he was tied to a chair. The flames started to dance around him and slowly burn his skin. As if anything worse could've happened, a laughing bear poured gasoline above him. Ennoshita screamed and screamed but nothing good came of it.

Then the screaming stopped.

~ Akaashi ~

Akaashi- In the theater room was Akaashi on the floor and a piece of glass in his chest. Time of death seemed to be unkown. plus there seemed to be a sad smile on his face.  

No one- After a lot of arguments  it came to the end of him committing suicide, no was executed.

~ Koganegawa/Yaku/Sugawara ~ 

Koganegawa- It happened at night while everyone was asleep, he was strangled to death by both hand and rope. After that he was put in the very center of the hallway.

Yaku- Hearing a knock in his room, the same killer pretended to just find the body and lure Yaku to his death. he froze when seeing the first year setter dead, not noticing the killer sneak behind him.  Being stabbed from the back by a knife, from the cooking class, Yaku fell on top of Koganegawa. Left to bleed to death.