After Joe got his coffee and sat down, we began to engage in conversation about YouTube, London, even sports.

I finished off my coffee and so did Joe, the two of us throwing away our garbage and heading outside.

"So where are you living?" He asked.

"Stratford Halo." I answered.

"Nice building, I'm just a bit away across town, we'll have to meet up again and I can meet Annie as well."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you later." We exchanged phone numbers and hugged, and I headed back to the flat.

As I was in the elevator, my phone chimed with a text message from Annie.

Annie: Chris and Simon are back, and they're at our apartment already. Get here asap before Chris loses his marbles.

I giggled at the text, sliding my phone back into my pocket and exiting the elevator on my floor.

I opened up my door and immediately saw Simon, Annie, Cal, and Chris in the kitchen around the table just talking.

Chris' eyes met mine and I smiled, his expression matching mine.

I walked towards the group and Simon was the first to stand up, engulfing me in a hug.

"It's nice to see you too Simon." I said laughing.

"I just wanted to spite Chris and be the first to hug you." He said smiling and then sticking his tongue out at Chris, who was just standing up to hug me.

I kissed his cheek and hugged him, his arms holding my waist tightly.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too." I whispered back.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Simon said.

I smiled and when I tried to pull away, Chris just wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

"Oh! I completely forgot, congratulations on three million subscribers." I said, turning my face towards Chris' and smiling.

"Thank you." He said softly, smiling as well.

The thing with Chris and I, is we're always so happy when we're around each other. There's never a dull moment.

"What are you doing to celebrate mate?" Cal asked.

"Probably just have a little party with the close friends and family."

"Why not go all out? Three million is a pretty big achievement man." Simon said.

"Honestly I just want there to be alcohol so." Annie said, causing me to laugh.

Chris' arms tightened around me and he pulled me down onto one of the chairs with me sat in his lap.

"So a big celebration bash then? I can get behind that." He said.

"We can invite all of the youtubers in London we're friends with, your friends and family if you want, basically everyone." Cal said.