C6: She like dance to?

Ara carefully entered the dance room. She didn't want to distrub Jimin. But when she entered the room she saw Jimin was playing with his fingers like he was waiting for someone. She walk closer with to him. Jimin stop playing his fingers as his head look up at her.

"You're late.. "

He said as he put his hands on his pocket jeans.

"in so sorry.. "

she bow a bit.

"where us my food? "

He ask her. Ara look at him then she pass him a plastic beg while putting down his and her bag on the chair Jimin take the food and eat it in one bite. Ara look at him and shake her head.

"at least can you sit down while eating?"

Jimin look at her then he sit down beside her.Ara feel uncomfortable sitting beside him. So, she moved a bit from him. Suddenly, Jimin stand up and unbottoning his cloth. Ara look at him, suprisely.

"w- what are you doing? "

said her. Jimin just give her a smirk on his face then he lean closer with her. He trap her body using his both of hands.

"im.. "

he look at her lips making Ara feel scare.

"going to practise.. you idiot."

He whisper at her ears. Ara cheeks become red as she heard his talk. She thought that Jimin will do anything bad at her. Ara stand up making Jimin attach up straight infront her.

"i-im going back to class.. "

she said a little bit shutter. Before she could walk, Jimin push her hand making she sit down back.

"ani.. you! "

he point his middle finger at her.

"gonna sit here.. "

then he trow his cloth on her head.Ara just obey at his commed. She sit on the chair while putting her hand on her chin as she look at him dancing in front the big mirror.

"i never know that he can dance skillfully.. "

she thought.

(skip) Jimin POV

Aish this little nerdy. In hungry right now!! In waiting for her almost 30 minutes!! I just give her 15 minutes but she.. Arg!!

"ani.. you! "

I point my middle finger at her.

"gonna sit here.. "

then I trow my cloth on her head.

Hahah!!

While I was dancing, i can feel someone is watching me.I glare at the mirror and see she was starting at me. Or should i say my body?Oh Jimin.. dont be a pervert person.. well.. im pervert but not so much as Rapmon and Jhope. Tch! Jk! I just keep dancing.

Clap clap clap clap..

She clapping her hand after saw me finish my moved.

"wah~that's so cool!! "

She said happily.

Im just giving her nod and look away.. Did i...........

blush????

Im this school, only the teachers and my members know skill. Well she is the first person who know.

"Jimin.. i never know that you're skilful.. "

She said while smile at me.

"well.. thanks.. i thought? "

I said. A little bit blush.

She smile again at me then she throw me her thumbs.Aish! Dont be like this!!

She stand up then she give me back my cloth. Then, she walk to the radio and turn that off. She turn around to facing me.

"can i  go back to the class?? "

She ask.I look at her then i said.

"nope.. "

"why? "

She look disappointed.

"because you're my slave.. you should follow me every where.."

She look flustered as she sit down back.

"did.. you.. like dance? "

I suddenly asking her. She look at me then she rise her eyebrow

"did you have to ask me? Ia not your problem anywhere.. "

Ouch! that's hurt.

"just.. asking.. "

I said while buttoning my cloth.

krik.. krik..

"well.. um.. yeah.. i like to dance to.. "

I look at her. Suprisely.

"that's was my big dream since i was a kid.. "

"really? "

I'm asking in unbelievable.

She noded

"uhuh.. but.. i never get chance to learn dancing.. "

She look down.. oh~poor her..

"do you want to learn dancing with me?? "

Wait?! What?!

She look at me.. shockly.

"a-aniya.. w-w-wrong word.. m-mian.. "

I said try to avoid her eyes.

Im changing my writing style.. hope you like it..