"I can't because I'm a q-"

"Queen? That's my point," she stated. "Even as normal people, royalty can't be ignored."

"You wouldn't understand," I sighed, smiling at her. "But thank you for your input and I do see your valid point."

"A queen shouldn't thank me," she picked out a dress as I groaned.

"Don't tell me I have to wear these horrid things again," I frowned at all the accessories and jewelry on the table. "I can usually tolerate the clothes and shoes, but seriously, makeup is not for me, nor fancy hair."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have much of a choice," she answered as she frowned at me.

"No need for apologizing, I'll make an exception this time," I smiled as she her eyes filled with tears.

"My queen, you are far too kind to a low life such as myself," she cried as I gritted my teeth.

"Don't ever say that in my presence," I snapped. "No one is ever a low life, there is no person who is better or worse than another, do you understand?"

"Y-yes," she nodded as she took in a deep breath.

"I don't like when people put themselves down so I don't want to see it happen again," I ordered as she smiled, a tear running down her cheek.

She turned away, picking up the dress she had chosen for me to wear.

You can pick whichever one you'd like or come up with one of your own!

"I know you would only wear a simpler dress so I chose something less dazzling than usual," she spoke as she adjusted the dress to fit my body properly

She worked with my hair as I handed her my crown.

"How about no makeup and jewelry because I have fancy hair?" I compromised as she nodded, stepping back.

I stood, my dress flowing down my sides and to the floor as my heels clicked against the polished tiles. Seeing my crown fit perfectly in my hair, I raised my chin, making sure to not forgot who I was as a queen.

"Where am I going with that moron again?" I asked as one of Soo-Won's men came to escort me out.

"Queen Y/N, you are going to the Kouka Kingdom," he spoke.

"Kouka, huh?" I thought of what Soo-Won would want from their kingdom.

I mean sure, he was the princess's cousin and it was her birthday today, that's why I had sent over gifts for her. But he was especially happy about today, and it didn't seem like it was over seeing the princess either.

So what would he want to take from them that he doesn't have?

My eyes widened at why he was marrying me in the first place.

The throne.

Weeeeellll, Soo-Won is probably going to be evil in this fanfic so oops *shrugs* Trying to win Hak's heart, not Soo-Won's~