Why me

Jack Mcloughlin is a normal 25 year old man, but that was all about to change. While trying to keep up with his so called girlfriend June, who was about to board a bus to Michigan, Jack started debating whether this was the right move. He had no family out there and he had only known her for two months. While he was debating and not paying attention Jack stumbled into a construction site. And when he finally realized it, it was to late the last thing he heard was June screaming his name.

AHHHHH! As Jack spiraled into the hole he all of a sudden realizes he's on the ground. Where's June? Wait where am i? As he turned to look at his surroundings he saw a grown man with glasses and red and black hair. Hey Jack are you okay? Who the hell are you and how do you know my name? And where am I. And... For starters one question at a time. Next I am Mark Fishbach, I watch over the universal balance of your planet. I've been carefully watching over your planet. As Jack stared in confusion he asked Mark why he had been brought there.

You have been brought here to the universe's war vortex so we warn you about the apocalypse that is soon to take over your planet and wipe out humanity. Jack still skeptical called for his girlfriend saying he was fooled. Jack this is real and we really need your help only you can do this. But why me out of the billions of people in the world?! I honestly don't know but we need to start training you so your prepared for the danger that lies ahead.