O2l sister

Ricky:what's up guys! So today I have my sister! Say hi Katie!
Me: hi!!!
Ricky: so today were gonna do the sibling tag! And then I have some news!!! Kay! Number one- who is the cutest? We'll I win that one!!
Me: sure you do!!!
Ricky: haha
Ricky and I were about 16 when we filmed that video, now I'm 21 and still haven't visited him in California? He's always came down here! Never telling me who he was with or if they were girls or boys! Sure I can just go on google, but nah!! So now I'm here:
My friend Shelby got home:
Shelby: hey girly feel like going to California?
Me: wait, what?
Shelby: Well my mom got me two tickets to California!
Me: why?
Shelby: I'll tell you later but we need to film the whole thing! Can we stay with Ricky or do we need a hotel?
Me: umm let's just get a hotel!
Shelby: okay. Well got to go!!
Me: k.
Then I thought it's been to long, i miss him. He hasn't called or anything! I guess Ill just visit him when I'm down there! I got up off my bed to stop being a lazy bum! I got my clothes and packed! It was about 9:00 and I was really tired! I set my alarm for 7:00 in the morning! Then slept!
- 10 hours later-
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I got up took a shower! Turned on my curling iron, and did my make- up perfecting my cat eye! I got clothes on: purple infinity shirt that said love and my high waist shorts! Slipped on my black vans, and curled my hair! I slipped on my bow also in the back securing it with bobby pins!
Shelby: *knocks on my door* hey ready?
Me: yep!!! Let's goo!!
I grabbed my suitcase and was in the car, we drove an hour all the way to the airport! After the long wait for the plane to board we got on seat v6 and v7!
- 5 hours later-
We started the video!
Shelby: hey guys so we just got in California!! I'm really excited!!
Katie: okay! So we got 7 days to have the time of our life's!
We ended it at that! We got to our hotel room and sat there unpacking! I soon got a call from Ricky!
Ricky: hey mom told me you were in town?
Me: yea!
Ricky: oh... Do you wanna go get lunch with me and my friends?
Me: sure!
Ricky: k. Bye!!
Me: love ya!
We finally got done unpacking, and I heard a knock!
Me: Ricky!!!
Ricky: hey sis!
Shelby: hey Ricky!
Ricky: Shelby! Oh hey girl!
Me: where are your friends?
Ricky: downstairs waiting!
Me: Kay! Let me grab my phone!
We locked our room and then got in the elevator! We finally got downstairs when I saw 3 other boys!
Ricky: guys meet my little sister Katie!
Boys: hi!
Shelby: and I'm Shelby!
Ricky: Katie this is Connor, Kian, and Jc!
Me: hi!
There was one boy that really caught my eye it was Jc! The way his hair flipped or his dark brown eyes! I hugged Ricky because I missed him so much!! Then we ran outside to the "van" because we all couldn't fit in one car!
Jc: so how old are you again?
Me: 21! You?
Jc: same! We all are!
Me: hah okay!
Connor: any boyfriends?
Me: no not yet!
Ricky: she better not!
Me: oh please!
We got to a place called Panera. Shelby ordered a Chicken Cobb with Avocado salad and I had Basil Pesto Sacchettini pasta. We sat down like:
Trevor, Shelby,Me,Jc, Kian,Andrea,Ricky,and Connor
Me: so what do you you guys do during the day?
Them: film videos!!
Me: what kind like the ones me and Ricky used to do or the ones me and Shelby do?
Jc: both!!!!
Me: Oh cool!
We got finished eating and Jc asked if we wanted to go to heir house, we imeadatley aggreed!