We don't need to have sex, we just have to make them believe that we're having sex! -I whispered.

You're more pathetic than you think-he said, giving me a lightheaded shake.

This is all to make jealous for who?

Jealous? Who wants to make jealous? No one, no, no, jealousy? What is this? -I said nervously.

For me it is more than obvious that you want to make someone feel jealous.

For me it's more than obvious that you have to shut up-I replied.

I pinched his leg and he screamed. And I pretended to breathe hard.

Jungkook:

Dude, they seem to be having fun-V  said, laughing.- Yuju must be wild in bed.

Did he finish already? -Jimin asked.

I think he must be screaming in terror, she must be horrible in bed, she must have lost her virginity right now. -I said rolling my eyes.

Dude, you're so jealous now-Jimin said.

Who? Me??? yeah right, she whish. -I said

So why are you listening here behind the door? -Jimin asked.

Why are YOU here? -I asked accusing him.

Let's get out of here- Jimin said.

But ... -V protested.

I straightened and walked to my room. "Meeting is over, i'm so tired, go home" "and Jimin takes your little friend with you."

I went into my room and slammed the door shut. I'm angry. Why? Idk? Why was I angry? It's not that I'm jealous, I just think she should not do it in the house that is not her own.

Only that...

Only

That...

Yuju:

I think they're gone-I said to yoongi, who was lying on my bed.

He is sleeping??? My God. I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the forehead.

AAAh! -He replied, raising his hand to his forehead. -Why?

Were you sleeping on sex?

We were not having sex!

Shiuuuu they will listen! - I said desperately.

I went to the door and opened it slowly, they had already gone.

Yoongi walked past me through the room.

Yoongi! Thank you! -I said shyly.

I just think if you like any of them, my guess is Jungkook, you should tell him, or go away, he's no good, not for you. -He said and left walking away.

I got back in and closed the door in my room, leaned against the door and sighed. Why did i do this?

Someone knocked on the door, probably yoongi, he left his coat here.

I Open the door

Come in, you forgot ...

My eyes widened, and I stopped talking.

It's not that I'm angry or anything, but I do not think it's right, you're in my house.

Jungkook came into my room talking fast.

I think you should ask permission, you know -he said.

Permission to get laid? Really? - i asked, laughing.

Yeah, no, that was weird-he said, fumbling.

I approached him, he was standing in front of my bed, I arrived near his face, our breaths crossing.

I looked deep into his eyes, bit my lip, and I could see him swallowing, was he nervous? Lol it's cute tho

And then I leaned forward slowly, Jungkook pouting, still with my eyes open I leaned lower and lower on him until I reached yoongi's coat behind him and i got up at once.

Jungkook tried to disguise himself clearing his throat and looked out the window.

Hmm! Er ... we need to set rules! -He said ashamed.

Rules? But why can you and the boys make all the noise in the world, and when it's my turn, do you think it's bad? -I asked with a little anger.

Because if it's not me making you moan and scream, then no, you can not make a noise.

And the last thing I felt was his hand on my neck and his lips on mine.