A Different Perspective

Kyran's POV

I'm finally starting Junior year and I'm eager to make new friends, make awesome grades, and come out. I thought of ways to come out while my mom was driving me to school. "Hello? Earth to Kyran!" I mom said waving a hand infront of my face. I snapped out of my deep thought and smiled warmly at my mother. "Sorry, just thinking." I exclaimed confidently. I kissed my mom and stepped out of the car. I looked around and saw some guys that were some what appealing. While I was just standing there my best friend Aaron snuck up behind me and grabbed both my shoulders from behind. In response I jumped and nearly face planted. "Wow, you're more jumpy than ever!" Aaron exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "Well what did you expect? You snuck up behind me!" I replied pretending to be sassy. Aaron laughed and put me in a friendly headlock. I looked at Aaron and took in his appearance, he had changed a bit since the last time I saw him. Instead of his normal dark brown hair he had pitch black hair. He was Tanner and more muscular. After I noticed I was standing there staring at him for about five minutes I straightened my posture and smiled like a goof. "Wow, I mean, I know I'm fabulous but that doesn't mean you can just stare at me for four minutes straight." Aaron said in a laughing matter. "Dude, you'd be my baby daddy if I was gay." My friend Tyler exclaimed. I felt awkward from that but of course, I kept quiet.

Time skip

I invited all my friends to my house for my big come out. We were all sat around the house, My parents standing up, and all my friends sitting down in random areas. There was Aaron, Tyler, Miles, Amanda, and my sister Beth. "So I've gathered you all here because I have a confession, I don't want to make a speech so I'll get right to the point." I paused before speaking again. "Mom, Dad, Beth, friends." I took a deep breath before letting the words come out of my mouth. "I'm gay"

Please point out any mistakes I made, even if it's a small mistake

Word Count: 383 words