Chapter 2

I finally woke up, but noticed that I was in a trunk of a car. I couldn't hear no voices or anything actually, so I just lied there and waited for what was going to happen. I mean I wasn't going to try to scream for help or anything cause that would make matters worse. 

    Finally the car came to a stop and the trunk flew open. I seen five guys standing in front of me. One had blonde hair and the rest all are brunettes. I stared at them scared, cause I didn't know what was fixing to happen. One of the guys grabbed my arm and picked me up out the trunk. 

    "Hey Taylor, how have you been, how was your ride?" Said the one with blonde hair. 

    "Dude shut up, no talking to the girl, okay?!" Said the tallest brunette. "What? I was just being nice to her, isn't that okay?" Said the blonde haired guy. "No it's not cause if she gets away, she could tell the police, haven't you thought about that?" The blonde haired guy walked away and went to a different room. 

    "Okay, how does he know my name? Who are you? Why am I here." I said as I started to freak out a little bit. "Don't worry about where you are at, and who we are, as long as you keep your mouth shut, you will be fine." The tallest brunette said. I listened to what the dude said and follow them wherever we were going to. We finally got to the place we were going to, which took about five to ten minutes of walking. 

    The blonde haired guy came over to me and told me, "Just don't say anything and he won't hurt you, by the way my name is Niall." "Hey Niall..." I whispered to him. "Everything will be okay," He said with a little smile. "I promise," He said as he looked at me.