Wrong (Part 2)

Start bij het begin

***

The whole class you just let your gaze wonder to Professor Evans. You couldn't help it. Someone who looked like that, like a piece of art work, needed to be looked at. Someone needed to appreciate their beauty. You were sure a lot of other people in the class did notice and appreciate how unbelievably good looking he was but that didn't mean you couldn't.

It was hard to concentrate on anything. Even when you were taking notes, you found yourself doodling hearts like a middle school girl would when she dreamed about her crush. Professor Evans even caught you looking at him at times but you just played it off by pretending to actually listen to what he was saying.

When he dismissed the class, you started packing up your things and started to leave only to halt in your tracks.

"Miss Y/L/N, can I speak with you for a moment?" You heard your professors voice from behind you. You gulped and turned around, nodding as you went over to his desk to stand in front of him.

He waited until everyone else had gone and he sat down on his desk, placing one of his hands firmly on the edge of the table. "I see you didn't return your assignment," he said as he skimmed through the stack of paper.

"I'm sorry, professor. I had no idea we had an assignment," you said quietly and adverted your gaze to the the floor.

Professor Evans nodded and tilted his head to look at you again but you didn't dare to look up. "I expect you to return your assignments in time, miss Y/L/N," he said firmly, making you shiver at his demanding tone.

"Is there anything I can do?" You asked, finally looking up at him. "I can return it tomorrow."

"No, I'm not going to take late assignments," he said in a monotone voice, shaking his head. "I'm sorry but if you're not going to take my class seriously you might as well leave."

"What?" You asked in disbelief. "Are you failing me?" You asked, taking a step closer. "Sir, please, don't! I'll do anything to make up for this. Anything!" You pleaded, crossing your hands as you looked up at him.

A small smirk formed on his lips as he looked at you. "Anything?" He asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, absolutely." You said. "I'll do—" You stopped as you felt his hand grabbing your wrist and pulling you closer to him. You stood between his legs as he looked at you. He placed his fingers under your chin and grabbed it gently, tilting your head to the side to place a few kisses on your neck and jaw. Your breath got caught in your throat as he sucked on your neck. "I'll do anything."

Professor Evans stood up from the desk and turned you around, lifting you up to sit on the dark wooden surface and he stepped closer, kissing you on the lips roughly. You felt his hand on your thigh, inching higher and higher.

You found your hands moving up his chest to the back of his neck and you pulled him as close to you as you could. You felt his hand leave your thigh and his hands found the hem of your top. He moved back to swiftly move it over your head before kissing you again. One of his hands found one of your breasts and he kneaded it, making you let out a soft moan.

His hand was back on your thigh in no time and his hand started to inch up again, dangerously close to where you needed him to touch you the most. Just as his fingers grazed your clothed heath, a loud bang made you jump up a little and open your eyes.

***

You turned to look to your side to see Dave looking at you like he was trying not to laugh. He picked up his book from your desk and turned back to look at your professor who was still continuing his lecture.

You shook your head, running a hand over your hair in embarrassment and thought on what had happened just a minute ago.

You couldn't believe you had fallen asleep during your class and dreamed about your professor in such an intimate way. You found your face burning up as you feared you had moaned out loud. You quickly turned to Dave and tapped his shoulder. "I didn't say anything while sleeping, right?" You asked with a whisper.

Dave shook his head. "Nope. Didn't make any noise," he said. "Why?" A smirk made its way back to his face. "Did you dream about the professor bending you over his des—"

You shushed him harshly and gave his arm a backhanded slap. He shut up but that smile never left his lips. He just continued listening to the professor who was wrapping up the class.

"That's it for today. Does anyone have any questions?" He asked and looked around the room. "Okay, we'll see tomorrow. Have a good day," he said and everyone began packing up their things. "Oh, miss Y/L/N," You heard your professor call out for you. You lifted your gaze to his and gulped, remembering your dream. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," you muttered and sat back down on your seat, afraid of going to the front in the fear of getting flustered by his presence. The dream was still fresh in your mind and you wanted nothing but to get out of the classroom, away from him as fast as possible.

"I notice you didn't return your assignment," Professor Evans started with a much more gentle tone than he had had in your dream. "How come?"

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't know we had a paper to write," you told him shamefully. "I guess I was too distracted last time that I didn't hear you giving us the assignment."

Professor Evans nodded, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back on his desk. "You seemed to be a bit distracted today as well." He said, brows furrowing. He took off his glasses and set them down on the table. "Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you said with a chuckle.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I know I'm your teacher and I've only taught you twice but you're a student and I want to help you learn the best I can."

You nodded and smiled. "Thank you, sir, but I'm fine."

"Alright, well if there's anything I can do..."

You could not be so damn attractive or better yet, bend me over this desk and fuck me until I can't walk for a week. You thought to yourself but kept a polite smile on your lips. "Thank you, sir."

"No problem. Can you finish the assignment for tomorrow?"

"Yes, absolutely," you said immediately. "I'll get right on it," you told him with a small laugh and turned away, scolding yourself for saying that sentence with an overly chirpy voice. "Have a good day, sir!" You remembered to say before exiting the room.

"Thanks, you too," he replied with a small smile.