Chapter Six- Happy Birthday Chloe Elizabeth!

Finally, an update! I know I said this book was on hold, but I saw that he (@WWEFANFIC12) apologized and deleted Broken. He has started a new one called Love Is Just A Word. I like it, and you should go read it! After reading this chapter, voting and commenting of course! Enjoy! :)

Recap:

AJ's POV

P- Hello?

AJ- Hey Punk. It's me. Is it cool if I stay the night at your place John and I-"

P- Of course. You don't need to explain yourself. I'll be there in 5 minutes. I hung up and waited for Punk. There was no way I was going back to our place. I just need some time to cool off and get my head straight. So who better to call than the Straight Edge himself right? He pulled up and I hopped in. We got to his house, and I have to say, it's pretty impressive. I went into the guest bedroom while he went to his. I changed and he came in the room shirtless with boxers on. Damn...

"You coming to say goodnight?" I ask him. He smiles.

"Goodnight Buttons."

"Goodnight Punkers." He winks and shuts the door. I lay down and fall asleep.

 "GET OUT!"

"AJ, I can explain-"

"SHUTUP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME! HOW IS OUR DAUGHTER GONNA REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!"

"I do-"

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! I began to toss and turn, then I finally woke up. Punk was sitting next to the bed.

"I heard you screaming, so I came to see if you were alright." I smiled. He came over to the other side and got behind me, wrapped his arm around me, and we both laid down.

"It's okay Buttons. I'm right here." He whispered. I fell asleep, believing every word Punk said.

****************************************************************************************************************************

CM Punk's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I sat up and realized I was in the guest room. Then I remembered. I heard AJ having a bad dream last night and I came and made her feel better. Not that way, if that's what you're thinking. I can tell her and John are having problems because of the way they act to each other on and off-screen. I just feel bad for Chloe Elizabeth mostly. I could only imagine what's going through her head. I put on some sweats and headed downstairs. AJ was in the kitchen, her back turned to me. An idea came to my head. I crept up behind her and poked her sides.

"Hey AJ!" I screamed. She squealed and jumped. Next thing I know, a hot spatula hits my cheek. She smiles and covers her mouth.

"Oh my God Punk, are you okay? You know I hate being scared like that. So that was all your fault." I smile. Her smile always warms me up.

"Ah, it's okay. I just wanted to see what you would do. And you did what I knew you would do. Hit me in the face with a hot spatula."

"At least it was a spatula. It could've been a knife."