part 1

2 year later … … …

       Sky is full of closed by black clouds & sun is ready to sunset. People on earth finished their work and return to their home. Perhaps heavy rain could be raining in some time.  Number of clouds are rising slowly & rainfall while start anytime. People rising their speed to Look at black-dark clouds. They want rich their home as soon as early. After a few time, drops of water come at the ground from the sky.
        In some time rainfall started like sharp edge of sword. People run quickly to save from rain by cover their head. At some distance there was a one garden bench. One stranger was sited with silence on that garden bench.
He was wetting by rain water. He wore a long court and his head cover by court cap. His head was down and perhaps he waiting of someone. Water drops of rain scrolling through his fair face and fall down on the ground. Slowly-slowly people was disappear and only this stranger was remain. He was waiting at least 20 minutes in heavy rain . He thought still waiting for 5 minute.
That time was 10:30 of night. One anther stranger was come there. A guy who sited on the bench, looking him with hope. The second stranger stand with despair. His face also covered. First stranger understand him despair and again do down the face and told,
‘You can’t it. Now I will do something. Let me go near card. He can do only.’
‘But Tony, I don’t know where is he.’ second stranger replied.
‘I know his address, you don’t worry. But you do something for me.’
‘What I do for you.’
‘you take this Valuable thing .’ told first stranger which name is Tony .
He get out one small box from his court and give him and again said,
Emotef , this is very valuable knife . Protect it. If you will lost your life for it, so do it. But, you must save it for enemy.’
‘But, Tonnyy…….!!!’
Shhhh…….do it as I say.’
Tony said it and suddenly he stand up.  Emotef closed his mouth with poorness.  Rainfall stopped now. Only Cold wind and leaf of tree was making slowly voice neither silent is surrounding them.  Again someone break silent and told,
‘Tony, you really want to do it. Think one more time. It’s a question of whole universal future.’
‘now ,we have no time to think. We can’t more waiting. Either we do it’s a dam idea. We must do something quickly.’
‘so, what’s your plan .’
Listen this sentence, Tony’s serious face got a little smile.  Emotef got amazed to see smiling him. But he know that tony smile there was a meaning of master plan. Emotef was going to ask what happened, tony shut up him and told that waiting for tomorrow.
Tony keep his hand in pocket of court and said,
‘Now you go and arrange our team member at that place which is our new secret place. Mind it. I will meet you their at morning.’
  Emotef move his head and replied, ‘okay. Don’t worry. I will see it.’
‘Good, I have trust on you.’
Suddenly high intensity flash of light into sky. Emotef look at their and then turned d front of Tony. But he was not there. He disappeared like air. He stand alone with this box and thinking something.

                To be continued......

Thank you for reading.
It's my first fantasy story. I will waiting story review in comments box. I hop you like it.
Keep waiting for new part.
Have a nice day

                                         -   RJ ladva