2\I'M BACK

( The twins up top)
I sat down at the table with them. I gave them some of my food. We started talking.
"My name is Diesel and this is...."
" it's JJ"
"Cool. I am Abigail Spencer."
So know it was kinda of like a staring contest only with A LOT of intensity.😐😑
I broke away cause I wanted to go train! I started walking out of the kitchen to look for the door. When I heard two growls. Jeez my mates....
Then I heard "Abby come here."Diesel said.
"Please don't leave us"JJ said
My heart broke.
I can't believe he thought I was leaving them then again I hadn't said I accepted them. Huh I should do that know. Dear lord i can be so stupid sometimes. I turned around and walked through the kitchen door.
" Hey guys sooooo I accept y'all as my mates and I am going to go train, kk?"
They looked at me and start jumping up and down with excitement. They were older than me and they were acting like little kids.
They were sooooo aborables.
After they calmed done they realized what I had said.
"No we will protect you."
"Well I want to be able to protect myself thank you very much"
"Fine but can we help you train??? Please."
"Ummm... sure just don't go easy on me, k?"
" K."
We head outside, walking towards the field it's about the size of a football field.
I was glad that my mates my friends, are allowing me to train.
Most she wolves were trained to be able to take at least 3 alphas at a time. We are a rare sight after all a girls gotta protect herself.
So it was okay for me to train with the alphas. I really hope this is gonna be a challenge!
I haven't had a challenge in a long time. When we reached the field every one bowed.

'Stand'

Everyone stood back up. No one would dare disrespect an alpha, let alone two.

'First position'
They all moved their feet in a v stance.
'Second position' a wider stance with hands up, protecting the face.
Third position
A runner's stretch.

JJ said, " good, that is very good not only did you obey but you were very graceful.
Your alpha is proud, your Luna is proud.

And that is how a whole lot of ruckus started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"No she can't be our Luna she's a half breed, a disgrace, a freak of nature!
You two will not mate with her, you two WILL find another girl!"

Fuck you." I stated
They can't tell me I am not good enough, or strong.
Hell, they don't even know me.
" So you're saying just because I am a half breed. A witch and werewolf. That I am unworthy? Look here hun just because I got more power in my pinky finger than you do in your roar doesn't mean YOU get to tell MY mates what to do and how to live their lives."
" Actually I can. I am their father." Said the Rearend.
O well looks like i gotta challenge this dude to be luna.
" Alright then how bout a challenge between me and you. We can use whatever gifts the moon goddess gave us. If I win then you can't say anything about how I will be Luna and you can't give my boys hell over it. But if you win I will help you find them a good Luna. And I myself will break the mate bond. K' hun?"
As we got into position I realized that I had to give this my all or I would lose my boys.
I was only 14 and I was already having to fight for my mates. Then again I was an Alpha Omega Wolf.
( okay so I just came up with this I think. But an Alpha Omega is the strongest and wisest wolf. As they are the beginning and end. There are only one at a time so they dont gain to much power.)
I decided not to use my witchy talents to give him an actual shot.
I shifted into my wolf as he did. He pounced first.

He went straight for my throat. Typical. Dodging to the right, getting ready to attack.