Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Darkness Rising - Character Backgrounds

Any extra info you want on these characters use Wikipedia or watch the TV Series :D

Before i introduce you to the characters backgrounds i would just like to say, i recommend Buffy The Vampire Slayer to anyone who likes this story ( It's nowhere as good as the TV Series) or anyone who is into vampire, demon or paranormal shows with a sprinkle of humour. It is good but Season One may not be the best as it's only Season One but as it progresses it gets better! And now time to meet the Gang and New Characters...

Buffy Summers - Buffy is one of hundreds of slayers in the world who once lived in Sunnydale which was a town on top of a hellmouth. She has saved the world from apocalypses and defeated so many creatures with the aid of her friends, it is not one big happy story as Buffy has died and been resurrected, Some of her friends have sacrificed their lives to save the world or died in the crossfire...Also to end on a good note Buffy has a fun personality and loves using sarcasm as-well as puns.

 Willow Rosenberg - Willow is one of Buffy's best friends and is a witch that knows her spells. Willow is fun, bubbly and has a sense of humour on some occasions, although Willow always hasn't been a fun person because once she lost someone she loved dearly (Tara Maclay) and turned to dark magic which she was then possessed by the darkness and became an enemy of Buffy and the gang but was later restored to normal old Willow.

Xander Harris - Xander is also one of Buffy's best friends who was a very well useless guy (Which is a horrible way to describe Xander but he's awesome!) but over the years as Buffy's friend he has become a part of the team and is good at wielding a sword, he was in a relationship with her and almost got married to her. They continued to umm 'Do It'  right through to the final battle at hellmouth but never got back together although Anya died in the battle and Xander expressed worry when he could not find her at the end.

 Dawn Summers - Dawn is Buffy's sister although she is not a slayer, she was created from Buffy (Long Story - Season 5) anyway she is your friendly teen who thinks everything is unfair and has always wanted to learn some magic from Willow but Buffy would not allow it.. Dawn also has grown to be helpful to the gang over time.

 Faith Lehane - Faith was introduced in season 3 and was the last 'chosen one'' in the prophecy rule as well as starting out as a rogue slayer (Rogue Slayer is a slayer that is a very VERY bad girl or evil). Faith has killed people, stolen, Attempted to rape and kill Xander and attempted to kill Buffy as well as hurting Buffy's friends and kidnapped Buffy's Mother (Deceased). Faith finally realizes the evil inside of her later in the show and gives her self in and she goes to prison however, Faith becomes good once again and joins forces with Buffy and is a 'tough girl' and a flirt. Faith also has a nickname for Buffy and refers to her as 'B', She is overall a bad ass character.

Robin Wood - Robin is the only son of a slayer and was trained to become as good as his mother (although he is not a slayer), his mother was killed by Spike when he was young and her watcher took him in and he began training. He came to Sunnydale as the principal of the High School as well as meeting Buffy and the gang. He has aided them on numerous occasions and battled at the hellmouth and survived, he flirted with Faith and slept with her before the battle.

Rupert Giles/Giles - Everyone calls him 'Giles' and was the Watcher and is a close friend of Buffy, he is like a Father figure to Buffy as she almost never sees her Father anymore. Giles is very intelligent and is a good fighter. His only true love was Jenny Calender who he shared deep feelings with her but she was killed by Angelus (Angel without his soul) who snapped her neck just after she found the spell that would bring his soul back. Giles sometimes tries to be sarcastic but is not very good, he also tries to be funny which is also not very good. He has fought with the gang in the hellmouth battle and survived.

Also i have not mentioned Andrew Wells here because he will not be in this story but he will be mentioned in the story of his whereabouts.

Additional Characters For The Book

Christa Wren - Christa is a leader of a slayer base and squadron in Fort Ramsay, America. She has good leadership skills and rarely lets people see her average girl side. She was once a teenage girl who was popular and went shopping ( Like Buffy before she was told she was the new 'Chosen One') but once she was given her powers and was aware of who she was she began training and skipping nights out with friends to stake vampires Eventually her friends started to dislike her and she got tougher. However unlike Buffy, Christa never had friends after finding her Slayer side so she covers up who she really is with a bitchy leader personality. Once her Watcher died she chose to go to Fort Ramsay and trained there at the slayer base there, she made new friends and her skills improved. 1year after joining she became the commander of that slayer squadron and lead them against the forces of evil after the last commander died. She has remained leader there since.

Darkness is rising from the shadows to fight Buffy, Christa and The Gang but are they ready to face the unbeatable?