chapter one

I speed my walking as I notice the car following me slow down. I already know who those peice of chum bags are. I try to ignore there shouts "hey baby why doncha stop and talk for a minute would yah?" One of them spit out."take a hike" I spit back trying my very best not to show any fear.I steady my pace trying to seem independent, hopefully they'll eventually see what I'm wearing and take me as one of them and leave me alone.

It it didn't work , they knew who I was where and I came from."ahhh girl from the east cleans up pretty nice eh?" One nudges the other.I did clean up pretty nice for a eastern, even though I could change my style in a heart beat and looked like I actually belong here I didn't want to.It felt nice to dress classy one in a while. "You should come with us , you don't look like you belong here ...not like these filthy rats eh?". He was wrong these "filthy rats" were people just like them. They ate ,slept, laughed.

I lived here long enough to know people round here.most people."HEY ...they are not filthy rats ... they are people just like YOU!". I stop my pace and turned twords them making my statement seem bold.They had no right to talk about people from here not at all. They act as if they own this side.They're not even suppose to be here acting like the bratty kings just because they got the money.They paused for a moment then everything went tense.