"I'm sure it's not the best topics he brings up about me." Delilah said, noticing Jughead's discomfort. "Jug and I should get going anyways. We're going to, uh-"

"See a movie at the drive-in." Jughead said, helping Delilah's lie.

"On a date?" Cheryl asked, disgust lacing her voice. "Sweetheart, a girl with your looks could do so much better."

Jughead rolled his eyes, clearly not taking any of the red haired girl's crap. Delilah, on the other hand, was furious. How dare someone insult her Jughead Jones?

"You say that like you know me, Sharon." Delilah quipped, eating another fry.

"It's Cher-"

Delilah rolled her brown eyes, already done with her. "Does it look like I care?"

"Girls," Jason started, rolling his eyes. Delilah snorted in annoyance whereas Cheryl looked at her brother with nothing but admiration. "As much as I love you, Cher, please calm yourself."

   The redhead girl nodded at her brother, her eyes dancing with a dangerous emotion. Delilah gave a look to Jughead which he understood completely. The raven haired boy stood up and kindly asked Cheryl to leave her seat for him to get out.

"Delilah, darling," Jughead started, emphasizing 'darling'. "We'll be late for the movie."

   "Your darling can wait a few like moments I believe, Jughead." Jason cut in, his words holding a dark tone. "I want to warn you, Delilah."

   "Warn me of what? That if I'm this much of a bitch to other people I'll end up like you and your sister? Tragic."

   "Oh you wish you could be a Blossom, sweetheart. No, I've wanted to warn you about Reggie. Don't start what you can't finish." Jason's voice had turned cold and edgy. A threatening tone was laced into his words; Jason's protectiveness over Reggie Mantle was showing.

Reggie and Jason were the best of friends, after all.

Delilah looked up towards Jason, her brown eyes narrowing. "I didn't move here to be threatened, Jason Blossom. I didn't come here to mess with your perfect relationship with Reggie either." She took a deep breath, swallowing her pride. "I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you. Can you leave me alone and I'll go with Jughead."

The redhead boy was taken aback by Delilah's sudden change in words. He was prepared to defend himself if she had struck back, but this battle she had not picked. Delilah Gallagher was a mystery to most, but a revelation to few, Jason Blossom being part of the few. He needed to know more.

"Forgive me of my past intrusions, Delilah." Jason apologized with a wink. He slid out of the booth and stepped aside for the brunette girl to get out. "Have fun at the movies. I'll make sure to tell Reggie about your new boyfriend. He'll be very happy that you're dating Jughead Jones."

"You do that, Jason." The small girl stated with her head held high. Her words were strong, full of false truth and confidence. Her heart was weak, crumbling into the unknown.

...

"That movie was crap." Delilah complained as she walked home with Jughead on her side. "Completely cliche and overwritten."

"But you have to appreciate the dialogue. I mean, did you listen to the way he spoke to her?"

"Like a cliche?"

"You're a cliche."

Delilah placed a hand over her heart, feigning hurt. "Ouch, Jug. That hurt."

   The two arrived at Delilah's house and bid each other 'goodbye'. The small brunette watched Jughead walk away into the darkness as she walked up her stair-steps. Just as Delilah was about to open the door to her house, a car drove up in front of the neighboring house.

   The elderly lady from weeks ago wobbled out of her house and to the car, opening the passenger door. A figure stepped out with a few suitcases and a football helmet, grumbling incoherent words. Delilah squinted her eyes and her beat skipped a beat when she saw who the figure was.

   "Reggie?"

Reggie turned to the brunette girl and his scowl was replaced with a smile.

"Lilah?"

...

i'm alive, don't worry. i've just had a whole lot going on and i didn't have time to write or do anything other then school and volleyball.

i saw beauty and the beast last night and oml. emma watson is so beautiful it hurts and i loved that movie so much. gaston is one hot piece of shit tbh.

what do y'all think of Delilah's interaction with Jason and Cheryl?

why were the Blossom twins such bitches?

what about Reggie and the elderly woman? what's up with that?

any predictions for the future?

F U C K , M A R R Y , K I L L :
- jughead jones
- archie andrews
- reggie mantle

- Art