introduction

Hello everyone, 

thank you for considering this story. I will do my absolute best in keeping up with it. 

And in order to clear up some questions that I predict may come up while you guys read this story, when I state that Rosemary works at a theatre, I am referring to a live show and musical theatre. Not a cinema. 

The story's setting is in New York, mostly in the regions of Upper East Side and Midtown. Just for a visual. 

Hope you guys enjoy, my messages are open at all time for any questions or comments. 

- N

Beyond names, titles, wealth and looks, people are still people. Yet, why is it that we always tend to see the materials that make up a human being instead of their heart and soul. After all, those things aren't as invisible as we think. Sure, they don't glint the same way a nice necklace or handbag may, but when we treat others the way we do, is our heart not telling us how to act? Is our soul not speaking out in happiness when we are loved? 

Why do we let names and titles speak for our hearts? 

Through and within all the lessons Harry and Rosemary will learn, some apart but some together, they will learn how to love a raw and pure type of love. Stripped of all restrictions.