Mephistopheles x reader

(Before sock killed himself)
You were Mephistopheles's secretary and you were looking over paper work and papers that Mephistopheles need to sign. It was an okay job you had weekends off so that's good for you. You devolved a large crush on Mephistopheles because he was funny, handsome, and always knew what to said to make a Monday and Friday in a minute time. Demons have a thing where they go into heat for one day of each month. Demons were allow to stay home and do wherever they had to do to make they problem go away. A lot of the time you and Mephistopheles had to power though your heat and get your work done.

One day you were in your demon heat and so was Mephistopheles. You were trying so hard not to finger yourself at work but it was going to be hard. You were getting up the paperwork that Mephistopheles had to sign for new souls to get and more stuff like that. You and Mephistopheles had a door that connected your rooms. You were walking to the door with paperwork in hand, but as you got closer to the door you heard Mephistopheles moaning your name.

"Y/N harder, go harder on my big dick." You heard Mephistopheles said as you put your ear to the door. You being in heat need him. Your mind was overwhelmed with lusted you need his dick in you. You knocked on the door very lightly, but Mephistopheles heard you knocking. With a snap of his fingers he stop and open the door.

"Y/N, what do you needed?" He questioned with that knowing smile.
"Mephi, I need you inside me!" You said.

With that he snapped his fingers and the both of you were naked. Mephistopheles pushed you on the table so your stomach was on the table and your ass in the air. He slowly when to your ass and started to eat you out.

"More please, Mephi more!" You begged as his tongue going deeper in your pussy. Just as you're about to cum he puts out of you and gives you an evil smile.

"Are you ready?" He asked putting the tip of his member to your entrance.
"Yes; please I need you right now." He pushed his cock into you and though his head back.

"Your so tight!" He said as trusted into you hard. He let you adjust to his size then started to trust into you hard and faster. "Please, go faster!" You moaned out in pleasure. With that he trusted faster and harder going at inhuman speeds. You could feel your bubble about to pop. " Mephi I'm going to cum!" You yelled
"Me too!" He yelled as well.
You both came and he putted out of you and sat in his chair still nude.

"That was amazing. Why it take me so long to do this?" You said happily.
"Ready for round two?" He said with a smirk on face.
You slowly walk over to him and dirty images pop into your head.
"Can I be control?" You asked shyly.
"You can be just go easy on me." He said with a dirty mind.
With that you jumped on the sit with him. You lowered yourself down on his cock. You two had just had sex so it was kind of easy to get use to.
You trusting up and down going a little faster and harder ever time.
"Go faster!" Mephi begged you like a dog to its master.
You did what he said and you could feel your release coming some.
"Mephi I'm close" you said.
"Me to" he said started to trust up hitting your g-spot perfectly. With that you came.

"I love you Y/N" he said as you both started to fall asleep.
"I love you too Mephi" you said as you fall asleep still on his chest.