Chapter-1

Little Ivory Grayson,was one unique kind of girl. This daughter of the Grayson's was a very special child. Both of her parents were really lucky to have her. No wonder, the personality of Ivory was very rare. She was  amazingly kind to others, always happy and never seems to have a bad day. It's like a smile was glued to her face. All the courageness in her, were beyond imagine. She was the 'butterfly' among her family.  

Now, little Ivory Grayson was not so little anymore. It's time for her to attend Hogwarts. You could never imagine how happy she was. She was so excited, she couldnt' sleep a wink the night before she went to Hogwarts.

"Ivory, you sure you have all the things you need?" asked Mrs.Grayson

"Yes,Mom. I'm very sure. Don't worry, I can take care of myself there", replied Ivory. 

"I'm going to miss you Mom and Dad".

They went for a hug and Ivory walk straight between at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. 

Ivory saw a huge sign overhead said "Hogwarts Express 11'o clock". She was so ready for this. She pushed her carts with a little bit of running. She didn't look where she was going and bump into a boy with glasses and jet black hair. Next to him was a red-haired boy. 

"Ohh, I'm soo sorry..." Ivory apologized and help the boy.

"It's okay, people are very busy here", "I'm Harry Potter", the boy introduced himself and offered his hand.

"No way! You're Harry Potter?!" 

"I'm Ivory Grayson", Ivory shooked his hand.

The red-haired boy's eye widened as he heard Ivory's name.

"Grayson? As in Grayson the wealthiest?" he asked.

"Um,yeah..? Ivory answered.

"Wow! I'm Ron Weasley by the way. My Mom always read the news about your family on The Daily Prophet. They were always in the front page!" exclaimed Ron.

"Yeah, I guess they make a daily appearence there. Well, anyway I should get to my compartment. You guys should too. The train is boarding in a few minutes. It's very nice to meet you two. I talk to you later, okay?" Ivory waved at them and went inside the train. She looked for an empty compartment. 

The train boards a few minutes later. Not long, the door slides and revealed a platinum-haired boy.

"Mind if I join?" he asked Ivory.

"Oh, hey Malfoy. I don't mind at all. Come sit down", she offered him to sit down.

"You still remember me", Draco chuckled.

"Of course, our family used to do a business trade after all".

They both sat in silent for a long time and the situation became tense, until Ivory talked.

"Draco, I'm going to change into my robes. I'll meet you in the Sorting Ceremony."

"Yeah, sure. It was nice seeing you after a while", he smiled.

Ivory went out and changed to her robes. The train has arrived in Hogwarts. All students went out from the train. The first year was seperated and was guided by a big, tall, haired man called Hagrid. Ivory followed into her boat.

The Entrance Hall was so big and very beautiful. The stone walls was lit with flaming torches and a magnificent marble staircase facing them led to the upper floors.

Professor McGonagall led the first year for their Sorting Ceremony. 

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Before you take your seat in the Great Hall, you will be sorted in your houses. The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes. I shall return when we are ready for you", explained Professor McGonagall.

Ivory stood among the students and catched Draco's attention. 

"So, which house you think you'll sorted into"? asked Draco.

"Hmm..I'm not sure but probably Gryffindor. My family was all sorted into Gryffindor".

Professor McGonagall has returned and take the students to the Great Hall.

The students have called one by one.  Now it's time for Ivory.

"Grayson, Ivory"

Ivory stepped forward and the hat was placed over her head. 

"Oo...A Grayson. You have a rare personality. Very kind.. Full of courage.. Where should I put you? Must be proud in-- GRYFFINDOR! 

A table full of Gryffindors clapped and shouted. For a moment , Draco's face looks a little bit disappointed. But he quickly changed it.

"Ivory! You're in Gryffindor!" exclaimed Harry and Ron. 

"Oh, this is Hermione Granger"'

"Hello Ivory, nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends". Hermione smiled

"Nice to meet you too Hermione. I'm sure we will be BEST FRIENDS", Ivory chuckled and continued their conversation.

They eat together while talking about their families. Ivory could never been happier.

Ivory was very grateful for her new friends.