Louis shivered, his whole body vibrating intensely from the sudden cold. He wrapped his arms around his torso and made sure to bury his fingers underneath his arm pits to keep them from falling right off. The drop in temperature definitely caught him off guard.

With one last troubled sigh, Louis made his way back into his replacement home. His feet once again dragging against the floor. It was a habit he should really stop. Upon entering the cabin Louis made quick work of showering and dressing in night wear before crawling into his bed. He felt like tomorrow was his first day of school all over again. He was excited to get working and a bit nervous, but it didn't hinder him from falling asleep just as fast as he had done before coming here.

~

Awake. Showered. Dressed. Fed.

Louis was ready. A map was nudged securely under one arm and a suit case full of supplies was held in the opposite hand. An eager smile was placed brightly on Louis lips as he walked towards the edge of the tree line. It was actually where he'd seen that boy last night but he couldn't care less now.

Louis took a moment to unravel the map and took a quick glance at it, his compass pointing him in the appropriate direction at the same time and he was off. Louis was used to nature when he was expecting going out. There had been numerous times he'd spent hours in the heat searching for his correct specimen. Although sometimes Louis felt as if he had a bit of OCD, because if he hasn't readied himself mentally for his excursions then he'd end up like yesterday's grumpy Louis. Not to mention he'd been on a 12hr flight with no sleep and only salty peanuts to satisfy him. Then again, he's always been a bit of a drama queen.

Louis readied himself to step forward and into the dark green lining of mystery in front of him, but a strange voice stopped him. "You'll get lost in there on your own" Louis eyes swiftly darted towards the left, grazing over the not so strange boy standing on the hill top ledge, where just a couple hundred feet behind him stood the grand house Louis believed he may live in, also the house Louis had just eaten dinner in the night before. It was the boy he had seen just last night.

"I'm sorry?" Louis excused himself a bit questioningly.

"Well I mean if you'd like to get lost and eaten by a bear, go on ahead, it's alright with me." the stranger continued. From the look on Louis face it seemed the boy understood Louis didn't get is humor.. "I'm saying you'll need a guide if you go in there" he spoke again.

"I think I'm capable" Louis defended himself politely. The boy chuckled, exposing the dimples indented in either sides of his pale cheeks as he lowered his head and shook it lightly from right to left. "Trust me, you're not" The strange boy jumped down from the grassy ledge, landing just a few feet from where Louis stood by the tree lining. It was then, that Louis noticed a large camera was slung around his neck, the lens protruding quite far from his body. It looked rather expensive for him to be just tossing it about that way. He also took note of the flash light hung from one of his belt loops. "Well, come on" he said and Louis really felt he had no choice but to follow. By the looks of him the strange boy seemed to know what he was doing and where he was going. Louis only hoped he wasn't some lumber jack axe killer on the side.

"How do I know to trust you?" Louis questioned as he tried to find his footing amongst the many roots sprouting from the forest floor.

"You don't" the boy smiled, a bit too joyfully as he looked quickly at Louis before turning back to the pathway in his own head. Louis pursped his lips and clenched his fingers around the compass in his hand, a bit of frustration overcoming him from the weird boy. "I'm joking" he said "I'm Harry, Your the scientist Gemma spoke about" he added matter-of-factly. Louis nodded although Harry couldn't see him. "I won't be calling you Dr.Tomlinson" Harry added shortly. "I don't like doctors, so what''s your actual name?"

Louis frowned, the fact that Harry refused to call him by his proper title hurt his pride a little, Louis was quite proud of title. "Louis" he replied but Harry only nodded, not bothering to turn back.

For awhile it was silent, with nothing but the sound of leaves being crushed underneath their feet. "Just up ahead" Harry said, suddenly walking a bit faster and Louis strained just to keep pace with the boy's long legs. Louis watched as the boy easily stepped over a fallen tree trunk and headed forward. Louis watched as Harry became enveloped in a sunlight. Louis topped just behind him so Harry was the only one in the clearing they had just made it to, it was in fact the place Gemma had circled on his map the night before. Harry had found it with legitimately no effort, making Louis feel a bit inferior. "You can go do whatever you like" Harry murmured with nothing but a wave of his hand before the tall boy headed across the meadow filled with flowers Louis had never before seen.

(Chapter 4 I'm going to try and see how you all like POV in case any of you prefer that)