Sohee

Yoongi's P.O.V
I was waiting outside for three hours now.I want it to end soon.I want to see (Y/N) and our girl.
doctor said that (Y/N) will survive and our girl too.
what should we name her?
maybe...sohee...Min Sohee...I will tell her our girls name when it'll be over.

one hour later
"congratulations MR.Min,you became father of daughter."Doctor Kang said smiling."thank you"I said near to tears.tears of happiness.
"you can go in mr.min,only 15 minutes then she has to rest."he said and walked away.
I went in room.looking down.Still not sure if she forgave me.I hope she did.
"Yoongi come closer"she said weakly.he sat on chair next to her bed"I will forgive you..."
he looked up shocked."only in one state..."she continued"we must move from korea"she said."w-why?""I want to live in country where no one knows me"she said smiling weakly "do you want or not?"she asked"of course...but can we come here sometimes?to visit our parents"he asked"of course"she said smiling."we should go to japan"she said excitedly,"okay but which city?""how about osaka?or tokyo"she said"lets decide it later"he said when nurse came in room with babygirl."lets name her Sohee"Yoongi said excitedly "what a beautiful name,perfect"she said smiling when nurse gave her sohee.

hey!!
I named her Sohee because of korean folk singer SONG SOHEE.she is so beautiful and has awesome voice.check her music,its just amazing.
anyway,I hope you liked this chapter.I will try to make longer and better chapters.love ya💝