Rishbala FS ~ Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

"Maa I am fine ..don't worry ..sorry I didn't heard the bell..I was .."

"Its ok Madhu ..but you said you don't want to play holi ..tell me what will I say to everyone ? they think that you and Rk are happily married ..we are with you but. you know ..I mean .."

"Maa ..I won't play holi like before but I won't let anyone know about me and Rk ..I have taken this step to know about his feelings ..but I won't let it affect you ..sasumaa ..you all ..so don't worry about me ..i will handle it and if I want your help ..will tell you .."

"Madhu beta..I know you are my strong girl .."his father also came and listened their convo..

"Yes she is .."Padmini added and both got emotional and hugged her..she too with teary eyes hugged them both ..

~~~~~~

In Rk mansion ..

Where is Madhu? Maa!! "
"Why are you screaming ? she went to her home..you know na."
"But she didn't came back ..why?? she must have met her mom -her dad by now ..so why not here ? "

"Coz its Holi ..her mother called her and she went after asking me ..and now she will stay there till holi at least ..and if she wants after words too..and good na ..you don't want her so you should be happy.."Radha asked angrily..

"What the hell?? Now when I need to talk to her ..she is not here!!and she can be there after holi too !! hell no..i want to talk to her .."

"Why ? when she was here you were ignoring her and now searching ..Rishu you are impossible..i understand that you didn't wanted this marriage ..and till one month ..i thought you are not accepting her but you will afterwords..its not her fault that your father and her father fixed this marriage and she started liking you too but you neither said no to this marriage ..coz of your father fear and nor you accepted her after marriage..she tried hard to come close to you but you ..sometime made excuse and sometime was genuinely busy ..but that was not the way..you couldn't say anything to your father ..the reason which I also got to know later on that ..you didn't want marriage early ..you are a superstar whose image matters a lot ..you don't want to be married at least for some years more ..but what is her fault in this ? but you thought its your right to ignore her..to being rude to her ..its two months now and now when she has gone ..you need her ..can I ask why?"

"Stop mom ..pls stop ..for God sake .."
"Why should I stop ? tell me ..good she has gone ..now you must be happy."

"God I need to confess to her that I love her..and when she is not around ..I miss her ..badly ...her absence is affecting me ..i realized it now..that I love her ..yes ..yes..I love her. .so I need to talk to her ..now ..yes I am late to realize it and regret it too..but now can't wait more.."he changed his expressions from angry to sad ..to surprised ..to happy ..finally he said loudly.."I love you Madhubala "

Radha hearing it and by the time Bittuji also came ..and got to know the situation..

"Really ..you love her now ? or making stories ? "

"Maa I love her and I want to tell this and want to apolozise..pls understand .."he hold Radha's shoulder..
Radha face beamed with joy .."If its true than go son ..and rectify your mistake..meet her and tell her .."
He nodded in yes .."Maa I will you all later. How it happened ? But right now need to go."

"Sure ..go ..I am so happy ..for you and for my sweet ..bahu Madhu..but remember ..she must be angry so.."

"I know..and I will manaofy her..and confess her my true feelings."he kissed her for head and left.
Radha said to Bittuji to go with Rk and she will not tell Madhu about Rk ..let her surprise but she will tell Padmjni so that she can be aware about it..
~~~~~~~~~~

Rk and Bittuji in car..

“Chief do you really love bhabhiji?”

“Bittuji ..I hate her. “

“Than why you said you love her ? “confused Bittuji said.

“Bittuji I love her. . I said na in front of mom ..can’t you listen properly ?why asking again ?”

“Oh chief ..sorry ..i was just confirming whether you are going to tell her for real or some ..”

“Shut up Bittuji ..will you ?..i am in a good mood but not that much that I want to listen your silly questionire ..this is head phone ..listen to music and don’t disturb me..”

Bittuji thought its better to not talk this time..

~~~~~~~~

Rk reached Madhu's society
Madhu opened the door ..Padmini and Shams her left just than to wish holi to other society members ..Padmini left Lil early coz she wanted Rk-Madhu to be alone ..
Madhu surprised seeing Rk ..though she was expecting him to come ..she thought to leave home so that if he has some feelings for her than he must come but now she was really surprised .coz when Rk was not even talking to her properly ..what made him come here?

She thought let's see for what he has came ..is he missing her ? She was missing him badly ..but she was fed up with his behavior ..so left home ..how long she tolerate his ignorance and why? He should not have marry her if he don't like her..she fell in love with him ..but enough is enough ..he has to be clear ..what he wants ? She is angry with him too..what he thinks of himself ? and her mind and heart was divided ..on one hand she was happy that he came ..and on the other hand ..she was in angry mode too..but she calmed herself ..took a deep breath and thought .. now see what he is up to?

"You here?"she said.
------