Jasmine/Louis/Dirty

You and Louis were sitting on the couch all Nice and cozy watching your favorite movie the note book.you stared to get tired so you leaned up against Louis. Louis looked down at you and smiled Lou said in a sweet soft voice "tiered babe?" You looked up at him with droopy eyes and replied "yes" . Before you know it Louis picked you up and carried you upstairs to your shared bedroom with Lou. You smiled and laced in the bed . Louis bit his lip and whispered under his breath " you look so cute " . You smiled at Louis and asked him to join you, he laied behind you and warped his arms around your waist .soon on the back of your thigh you could feel a boner growing . You smiled and started to move around on purpose to see Louis reaction . He started to moan and then he flip you over so you could face him. Louis said "I know what your doing ya tease and bad girls get punished ". He started to suck on your neck . You moaned at the pleasure making Louis eager to enter you . He started to kiss down your body and with each kiss removing a pice of clothing .louis stopped to admire your beautiful body then he stuck his tongue in you . You moan at the pleasure and grip the sheets . Louis smiled and posintend himself at the entrance . He said "you ready babe?"

You replied "yes" and he entered slow letting you adjust to his large size . You moaned "Louis" . Then Louis said "say my name babe" you quickly yelled "LOUIS" then he said babe....I'm gonna you cut him off and said I know me to you finished and both said I love you and you feel asleep in his arms .

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

~Jåßmìñë Tømíłłìšōñ ~ <3

I WILL BE DOING MORE REQUEST PLEASE INBOX ME OR PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS~

Thank you ily xoxo <3