New Job at Freddy's

(Y/N) POV

I was skimming through the newspaper trying to find a job. And since I was still in college I would have to find a job that could accommodate to my college schedule. Not many jobs were a night time job or a late afternoon one. Most were all day or shifts that didn't fit with my schedule. I sighed I was getting new the end of the newspaper and still nothing but shifts that I couldn't work at. Until a certain caught my eye, it was for Freddy Fazbear's. It read "HELP WANTED!!! Grand Re-Opening!!! Vintage Pizzeria given new life! Come be a part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's pizza! What could go wrong? $100.50 a week! To apply call: 1-555-FAZ-FAZBEAR." They needed a night guard to work the night shift. It was perfect. I could work at night still get some sleep and go to college perfectly fine. Even though the pay wasn't was much I wanted it to be I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. I took out my phone and dialed the number quickly. I couldn't let this job just pass up. I waited a minute until they finally picked up "Hello? What may we help you with?" The voice sounded like a man's and it was slightly scratchy. I responded slowly so he could understand me, "I wanted to apply for the night guard job if it's still open." There was silence for a second and I was worried if I messed up the number. But I didn't worry for long because he responded quickly, "Oh great! What's you name miss?" I smiled this was going great! "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) sir!" I could hear him chuckle quietly form the other side of the phone as he replied "Nice name miss (L/N) is there anymore information I need to give up so I can be a candidate for this job?" But again I could hear him chuckle, "All I need to know is /List of things I am too lazy to mention/" I gave him all the information he needed to know and we spent 20 more minutes talking. He ended the conversation with these words, "Thank you for choosing to work with us! You are hired you start tomorrow! You will work with Jeremy Fitzgerald for a few days! And also come by to pick up your uniform and to get a tour around the place! Goodbye!" And with that he hung up and left me thinking. I got a job... Finally! And it was at my favorite place ever since I was a kid! How could it get better than this! And I got to work with someone too! I guess I must be really lucky! I got it my car with my cellphone at my ear. I was calling (B/F) and she finally responded. "Guess what! I got a job at Freddy's! An actual real job! I can't believe it!" She laughed and answered excitedly, "I am so glad for you! But... isn't that place haunted or something?" I pulled out of my driveway and I thought. No way it was haunted it was just a nice kid friendly place. "There is no way it's haunted ok? It's gonna be a great job! Oh I need to hang up I'm driving bye!" I hung up and just concentrated on driving of the pizzeria. What kind of guy would I be working with? I can only hope he's nice... I pulled up at the pizzeria's driveway and stayed in my car for a few minutes. Was I really ready for this? Was I ready for this job? I sighed, come on I was so pumped there's no time to stall now! I got out and stared at the entrance. I was ready. As I entred the pizzeria all the screams that I could hear from the outside got louder. And also the smell of pizza overwhelmed me. I stood there not knowing what to do, until a guy about my age went over to me. "Hey? Your uh Miss (Y/N) right?" I looked at him and smiled, "Well you know you can call me (Y/N) right?" He looked at his feet and then back at me, "Oh sorry...." I sighed at smiled again, "It's fine I don't mind so...who are you?" I asked curiously. He smiled slightly, "I'm Jeremy, Jeremy Fitzgerald. The manager talked about me right?" I nodded, "Yep your working with me for a few days!" He was nice... Just as I had hoped.