3/11/17- Saturday

On the Subject of Vampires
* okay just a heads up, I like t'a type in the way I speak, so any misspelled words are put there on purpose. Also, this is an opinions collection, so comments on subjects are welcome. However, NO MEAN COMMENTS T'WARDS EACHOTHER! SAY WHADEVER  YOU WANT TO  ME, I DON'T CARE! JUS NO BULLYING, THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERADED! Okay, I'm done now. See ya. *

Okay, so I woke up a cupl a weeks ago, and I came to realize somethin... Why the heck are people scared of vampires?! Seriously, why?! Someone commentcher thoughts on this! I mean, they meet you, they introduce themselves, then they bite'cha. So what?! If yer not sucked dry (i.e. killed), then at most YOU turn into a vampire too! "Oh, but they're immortal, and they're  hard t'a kill an all that, waah, waah (that's supposed  to be a baby crying)!" Again, so what?! I'm talking about the tradishonal vampire, not that Twilight mess (yes, I think the first one was tolerable, but they still ruined the classic vampire. Fight me, fangirls, fight me. I dare you.) So again, going off the tradishonal  vampire, they can't even walk around during the day, and only seem to attack peeple who are alone! Lesson learned from that, if yer goin for a night on tha town, TAKE SOME FRIENDS WITH YA! Strength in numbers, peeps, strength in numbers. "Oh, but being bitten hurts an all that, waah, waah!" Yeah, that can't be denied, I'm not refu'in that, but it only lasts for, what, a minute? Two? Pain is natural, and while it's okay t'a be scared of it (I am too), we have to embrace that fact. And going way back to the whole immortality shtick, they can be killed, it's just hard. That and , immortality doesn't seem like a good thing to me. I mean, watching your parents, siblings, friends, aunts, uncles, cousins, spouses, and children die for millenia, uh, no thanks. I'd rather die than become immortal. I feel kinda bad for them, in that sense. Plus, personally, zombies are way scarier. Especially inna horde. I mean, they're  slow, decaying humans with super strength. It doesn't make much sense put that way, but still. All they want to do is eatcha, and they're  all tryin t'a get a piece, so there are nasty hands EV'RYWHERE. So yer basically bein eat'n alive, torn to pieces, and GANG RAPED. So yeah, I'd take a vampire over a zombie any day. But hey, that's  just me. And maybe this whole rant is justa buncha ignorant nonsense, I honestly can't  tell. What do you guys think?