Chapter 5

Lui arrived a few blocks from his destination.

He stole a motorcycle a while ago from a bike shop.

Along with a total change of clothes, stolen guns, and a cool helmet, he looked like a total badass in one of those movies.

He approached the house warily.

Please don't be dead. He prayed

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Daryll, get your friends in a bunker." Mr. Stone said.

They had gone in the Safe Haven and had been walking around going down elevators and riding trains for at least an hour.

"My God... This place is huge." Paula whispered.

"Yeah, Stone's been making this place for a year or two." Daryll said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Here it is. Bunker 32." Zhea told them. They had arrived at a big iron door, the one that looked like a huge safe, and it had big white numbers on it. 32.

The class went in, picking out their beds and laying down their belongings.

"Hey, I get the top bunk!" Kaye exclaimed. She climbed up the iron ladder and laid down.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Okay, guys, the girls' bathroom is that way," Zhea said, pointing to the right side of the hallway, "and the boys' is that way." pointing in the opposite direction.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lui walked towards the house.

Holding a prayer close to his heart, he knocked on the door.

"Kathy? You in there?" he called out to the house.

No answer.

With a two seconds of silence he kicked the door down.

Or at least, he tried to.

The farthest he got was the door opening an inch.

He looked around and saw that the door was barricaded.

He walked around the house and came in the backdoor. With a little pick-locking, he was in.

He checked the kitchen, the bathroom, her parents' bedroom.

Theh weren't there.

"Kathy? Sarah? Where are you?" he called out. He was seriously freaking out.

Kathy and Sarah were close friends with him. They were his best friends, aside from Ryan.

He climbed up the stairs, holding his pistol up, just in case.

"Kathy... Please be alive..." he whispered to himself.

Then he slowly opened her bedroom door.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-