One-Shot No.1: #iloveyou

One-shot description: Hunter continues to stress over the fact Frankie told Yael that he loves her and gets surprised. (S03E09)
--

Hunter's POV

I love you? I LOVE YOU? THOSE WORDS HAVE BEEN SENT TO YAEL! Oh my god! I swear if only I could kill Frankie, I would. But I'm not, I already got back at her and besides, Jonah might like it... But so did Yael.

I love Yael, that's no lie. I'm just not ready to say anything. It hasn't been that long since we've been going out. But yet, I have liked her for the longest time. She's just so... Perfect.

"Because I love you."

It hits me hard. None of us have ever said the 'L' word before and saying it online isn't as special as in person. Thats probably why she didn't say it back.

I look at her text and frown at the fact she didn't say it back, but that frown slowly turned into a smile.

"Awe I forgive you Hunter. Thank you sweetheart x."

It doesn't sound like Yael I know but, I do still find that adorable. She's adorable.

I look at my profile picture. It's a selfie of Yael and I. I remember that day. She was cuddling up to me so tight and I thought for that moment, that I would never want her to leave my arms. She fulfilled my emptiness.

I guess I really do love her.

"Hunter! Someone's here to see you!"

Yael's POV

"Hunter! Someone's here to see you!" Frankie yells as I wait for her twin brother. "Um you can just sit on the couch and wait for Hunter if you want." She smiles.

I smile back and watch her walk away into her expensive home. I hear footsteps and knew it was Hunter. I turned my head towards the staircase and see Hunter shyly walk down the stairs. I stand up from the couch and wait for him to walk up to me. 

As he stood right in front of me, I felt dazed. His piercing blue eyes shining down at me always made me melt. His tall, boyish figure made my eyes go all googly for him and his perfect face when he stares at me makes me blush. 

I couldn't believe he said he loved me. I really hope he isn't joking. Hunter is the only guy I ever liked and the only guy that has ever liked me. I love him. 

"I saw your text. And I couldn't type it back. I had to say it in person." I see Hunter freeze. I think I just scared him. "Um, Yael, I wasn't the one who wrote 'I love you'. Frankie did." I look over to the doorway and see Frankie hanging her head low in guilt. 

I step away from Hunter, all hurt. I knew things like this could be way good to be true. Why did I even bother? "Yael it's not like that!" Frankie speaks up. "Oh yeah? Then what was it like?!" I yell with tears practically streaming down my face. "Yael..." Hunter says whilst moving closer to me to put his arms around my waist. I reject.

"No! You lied! Again!" I'm pretty much sobbing my whole heart out without giving a care in the world. "Why did you think that getting your sister to say 'I love you' to me would be anything good?" I gave up and started leaving. I turn the knob of the front door before Frankie yells. 

"IT'S NOT A LIE!" I stop. 

Hunter's POV

Yael stops in front of my door as Frankie yelled. "What?" I slowly walk towards her and grab her hand. She accepted. "Hunter what does Frankie mean?" 

I look towards Frankie's way, asking for help. "Hunter tried to get back at me. For pretending to be him. He stole my phone and texted Jonah and we tried to get Miles to agree with one another and what did we say Hunter?" 

I pause and look deeply into Yael's beautiful brown eyes. "Well she said she wanted to help me gain your trust back so she followed some dumb trick in this dumb book of her's about relationships and I said that telling you that I love you isn't helping but then she asked don't I love you and-" 

"I get it Hunter. It's not true. You don't love me." I smirk at my beautiful girlfriend. "That's where you're wrong. I told her that just because I love you, it doesn't mean I was ready to say it. Yael, we're still in the early stages, we haven't done much and I thought if I say 'I love you' too early, it may damage this relationship we have. But I really do love you." 

Yael pauses for a bit and smiles sweetly at me. She goes on her tip toes and slowly leans forward. I also lean forward until our lips our sealed together. 

Kissing her is amazing. We haven't done anything except kissing and cuddling really but any romantic activities really do mean everything to me. I feel like I'm protecting her from anything. 

We pull away and see Frankie awing at us. "No fair, my twin brother who is so much more anti social than me has a perfect relationship. We should at least have something in common. Can't that 'something in common' be perfect relationships?" Frankie laughs and shakes her head as she walks up to her bedroom leaving Yael and I alone. 

"I love you Yael. I'm sorry for everything. You don't deserve all these bad things I do to you. But I love you." Yael closes the gab between us again and kisses me one final time before saying a few little words that made me the happiest man on earth. 

"I love you too." 

--

This is my first Degrassi One-Shot. I was too young to watch the other Degrassi series but I saw on Snapchat that 'Degrassi: Next Class' was a good thing to watch on Netflix. But I don't have Netflix and I was just finding the trailer on YouTube when full episodes appeared. I'm really pumped for the next 3 seasons, hoping more Yael and Hunter are shown. Hope you guys enjoyed this though!