Chapter 2

Wally looked at his closet and sighed. What was he supposed to wear to a fancy dinner at Wayne Manor? As in Bruce Wayne! Wally still couldn't believe he was invited. He'd only ever been to Gotham a few times with his uncle but that was for hero business. So how did Bruce Wayne even know who he was?

~time skip~

"Oh Artemis why don't you wear this one?"

Artemis looked over at the dress her mom was holding "I don't know do you think that's fancy enough? What do you think about this one?"

Her mom shook her head "No I think that's too fancy for just a dinner."

Artemis sighed "Why was I invited anyway?! I mean I know Dick Grayson but it's not like we talk a whole lot. So why would they invite me for dinner?"

Her mom shrugged "Maybe it's about your scholarship?"

Artemis nodded. That had to be it...

~time skip~

Megan was on her bed flipping through pages of a magazine. She had been invited to a dinner by a man that she had never met. Luckily her uncle knew him so she figured it must have had something to do with him. She was trying to pick an outfit from the magazine to wear but they all looked so cute! She sighed "I guess this one will do..." she transformed her clothes to match the ones from the page. "Yeah..." she smiled "This'll work..."

~time skip~

Conner was confused "Who is Bruce Wayne?"

Clark sighed tightening the tie around Conner's neck. "He's the man that invited you to dinner."

Conner huffed "If it's just dinner then why do I have to wear a collar?"

Clark rolled his eyes at him "It's not a collar it's called a tie. You wear them to fancy events."

"It sure feels like a collar..." Conner grumbled...

~time skip~

Kaldur looked down at the invitation in his hands. He still couldn't believe he had been invited to a nice dinner on the surface. How had he even received the invitation in Atlantis? His king said that he knew this... Mr. Wayne... But Kaldur still couldn't believe it...

~time skip~

Zatanna was more than excited. She had just received an invitation received an invitation from Bruce Wayne. Like only one of the richest people ever! And better yet his cute ward Dick Grayson would be there. Now in no way did Zatanna have a crush on Dick Grayson... she just thought he was cute... ok it was a tiny crush... like super small... like so small that you would have to look under a microscope to see it! She grinned at herself in the mirror. "!ekam ti eulB" She smiled at the dress "Yeah... I look good..."

(A/N - This one isnt really that good but i hope you liked it! :) Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)