Chapter 1: Mornings with her

Your P.O.V

You woke up before your girlfriend Lauren, she was sleeping peacefully on the bed next to you, entangled in your arms. She looked so peaceful here as she had a relapse last night and began cutting her arms and crying to you. (Idk if she actually does this guysssssss)

"Good Morning Lauren." You whispered to her, putting your face close to her ear. You watched as her eyes fluttered open to look at you widely.

"Good morning Y/N." She stated, she looked absolutely exhausted.

You pulled her close and whispered in her ear, sending shivers up her spine, "I know just how to make you feel better Princess."

Lauren's P.O.V

I heard (Y/N)'s comments on knowing how to make me feel better as I felt a shiver and my body squirmed to get closer to his. He stopped me and placed his hands on my hips, gripping them roughly.

He suddenly flipped me over and pinned me down on the bed by my hips, growling above me making it clear what he wanted.

Your P.O.V

You begin slowly grinding your hips against hers, hitting spots that you know make her moan. Most of your clothes were off along with hers already because of last night. She grabbed onto your hands and let her eyes close in pleasure as she whimpered.

"Mmm please." She begged, her voice cracking at the end and her legs locking behind your back. You quickly move her underwear to the side and begin rubbing her clït in circles, making her moan loudly and nearly scream out in pleasure as you stuck one finger into her before removing your underwear yourself.

"Look at me." You commanded, caressing her cheek. "You're sure you wanna do this, right? This isn't just something because you're upset."

"Of course not." She reassured you, kissing your lips softly before you slowly entered her, gripping her hips and thrusting at a steady pace. She was so tight.

"Look at me princess, tell me when you're about to cüm." You commanded her, thrusting in and out before reaching a hand down to run her clït again. You watched her arch her back in pleasure as she came onto the bedsheets and you shortly after in her.

You both collapsed down onto the bed as you climbed off of her and breathed heavily. "I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too." She replied, making this feel like a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey guys it's the authorrrr so this is my firsttt book of imagines and it's based off of a YouTuber I like named Lauren Lime Soda. Enjoy!