Justin pov

Loud banging was coming from the door oh god I guess Ariana has arrived.

"Justin open the fucking door I swear I will break it down" Ariana yelled.

I got up from my chair, I swung the door open
Ariana comes at me jumping on me hitting me yelling.

"Justin you promised me you son of a bitch" Ariana kept hitting Kylie trying to take her off of me.

"Ariana calm down" Kylie yelled at her.

"Justin how could you do this we made a deal I accepted Hailey as your girl but not any other you told me there wasn't going to be anymore" Ariana kept saying I just laughed.

"DO.YOU.THINK.THIS.IS.FUCKING.FUNNY" Ariana yelled punching me but her hands are so small it doesn't even hurt.

Hailey came through the doors Ariana wiped
her tears away took a deep breath and faced Hailey like nothing has happened.

"Justin where is she" Hailey yelled getting super angry.

"She is clearly not here" I said laughing.

"Omg Justin you have some nerve" Ariana said and stood up. She is short it's cute.

"Hailey I'm sorry your probably going to be hurt after hearing this but me and Justin kept fucking okay and I'm actually not sorry but I'm mad because he promised me you were his only girl not anymore hoes and I accepted him being with you" Ariana said her voice was breaking I ran to her side.

"Justin don't fucking touch me" she yelled.

"Ariana deep down I knew he was still fucking with you but honestly I didn't care I started to accept it" Hailey said I was surprised I looked over at Ariana and she was surprised as well.

"Okay this is better than going to any movie" Kylie said walking to the door Zayn and Kendall were here.

"What do you mean you've started to accept" Ariana asked Hailey.

"I mean when you told me your history with Justin I started thinking this bitch really does love this man who is a son of bitch but after everything you still love him so who am i to stand between true love and I'm low key rooting for jariana so come give me a hug sista" Hailey said to Ariana.

"Never saw this coming" I said seeing Ariana hug Hailey.

"Me either bro" Zayn said.

"Let's drink beer since we here and get drunk" Kendall spoke up.

"Yasssss" Ariana screamed.

Kylie jumped on Ariana back and they started running through the house piggy back ride.
Hailey was snap chatting it Kendall making beer with salt and lime. It's a party I guess.

"Y'all to much first you wanted to kill me and now you guys wanna party" I said taking a sip of Zayn beer he gave me a face.

"Shut up Justin" Ariana and Hailey said at the same time.

"Fine" I stood up went to check my phone since it was charging suddenly a text comes in from Sofia. Justin I'm five minutes away from your house let's fuck😉.