The Stalker

To my google+ friend in the Creepypasta community

It was November 1993 when it happened. My name is Amber. I hope I don't go through what i am now in the future. Since its almost winter it gets very dark around 4-5 pm. I was walking home from a party, I didn't really have a car after it got towed so my friends drove me there and decided to go home after that. Anyways, I stumbled across tall grass with high heels, and the worst  part was that I was completely drunk. I held my bag close to me, (only because there was a bottle of liquor I stole from the party) and it was a bit heavy. That's when I stopped, I felt like someone was staring at me, I quickly turned around. No one, I started to worry as I unlocked my house door and quickly walked in, and locked the door before walking into my room which was next to the kitchen and living room. I changed into my normal sleepwear and laid down. But then I got that feeling again, a feeling of being watched I looked out my window and saw it I don't even know what it was. It had  red glowing eyes, bloody hands and legs that were cut off near the feet, that was also bloody. I screamed but also didn't scream. I was screaming but it was completely soundless because of my fear. It didn't more, nor blink. Its red eyes were just didn't blink at all.I don't think it was even breathing, I ran to the house phone and called the cops "Calm down ma'am" they told me, I stayed quiet as I waited, it was a full 30 minutes before I heard the sirens. They looked where I told them too and found nothing "did you have any drinks, drugs" they asked. I told them the truth cause of I didn't they would see if I actually drunk "yes sir just a drink" they left as I slowly became paranoid. I laid back down, slowly falling asleep.I woke up screaming. There it was again, but this time... In my face, it was stalking me and it still is to this day. If your reading this I'm dead, never take your eyes off, the stalker...

I actually loved this one. It was maybe good for my first story