Riya: Sir, iss tour group mein almost saare members ek doosre ko acche se jaanthe hai.......dho logon ko chodh ke...........woh dho log, iss trip shuru hone ke 10 mins ke pehle hi register kiya......I mean, already bookings thaa, par last minute mein cancel hogaya.....aur usi tickets mein yeh dho naye log join hua hai......one Mr Raj Shikhawat and another Mr Salil.....

Arjun: [doubtfully but still with a smile plastered on his face]iss mein ajeeb kya hai?? I mean, last minute planning karli hogi.....

Riya: pathaa nahi, par kuch toh choot rahaa hai, Rawte.....[after saying this, she turns to him with a childish smile, he also looks at her astonished......She tries to escape from there]

Arjun: mera hi nakkal....huh?? [grabs her hand and pulls her to stop her from escaping.....She turns with a jerk, bounces onto him.....Shree who is witnessing all this, clicks a romantic picture of both....] the moment breaks when the bus horns as it nears them.....

They get into the bus and have a silent romantic trance.......all the cute moments running across both minds......Subconsciously, their hands entwine at some point during the bus journey......."kyun? kab??kaise?" none of that bothered them at that moment...everything could wait!....they were together at that moment and that was just what mattered..........they just sit back leaving all other thoughts to rest.....

Aankhon mein tere saaye
Chahoon tto ho na paaye
Yaado'n se teri faasla haye
Jaake bhi tu na jaaye
Thehri tu dil mein haaye
Hasrat si banke kyun bhala
Kyun yaad karta hoon
Mit.ta hoon banta hoon
Mujhko tto laayi yeh kahaan
Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho na sake jo bayaan darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan
Haaye.. Darmeyaan Darmiyan Darmiyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

Hard for us to say
It was so hard for us to say
Can't close a day by day
But Then the world's got me in way

The first stop for the bus is at botanical garden.......

As the investigative streak in him triggers off, he forgets the husband role and walks ahead of Riya trying to explore the place......Riya too pretends that she isn't affected and gets busy clicking away pictures of the beautiful place........Suddenly, a prank crawls up into her brain...."SHREEEEEEE..." she shouts out to shree.........Arjun turns back to her and listens to what her demand is.......

"Shreee, click some photos of mine, na???? its such a beautiful place......iss trip ka ek badaa album banaavungi"

Shree jumps at the thought and agrees to take photos while Arjun fumes and comes to her instantly.......

Arjun: [annoyed] yeh photos ka shauk kab se lagaa??

Riya: aaj se......bal ke abhi se.......kya pathaa, hum yahaan phir kabhi aayenge ya nahi?? Isiliye inn saare yaadon ko samaet kar rakhna chahthi hoom......hmmmm ek aur wajeh hai....secret hai...[goes near his ears and in a hushed up tone] ...photo click karne ke bahaane iss poori jagah cover kar sakthe hai.....kisi ko koyi shak nahi hoga......

[Shree is silent and watching the scene with interest trying to collect bit and pieces which has a scope for teasing RIya later]

Arjun: [her lips slightly brushes his face as she said that causing him to shy away suddenly] kabhi kabhi smart batein bhi kar lethi ho...... agar pictures lena tha toh mujhse keh sakthi thi......Shree ko kyun bulaaya??? Camera dho mujhe! [turning to Shree]Shree, tum jaao....

Riya: parr......

Arjun: par kya?? Mere wife ka photo koyi aur keechae toh woh ajeeb nahi lagega kya???

Riya: ek minute Shree, ab tum aayi gaye ho, mera aur Arjun ji ka kuch photos click kar ke jaana.....[grins widely at both the guys who look stunned at her sudden request]

Kismat Connectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें