Getting Ready

Emma's P.O.V

I wake up and yawn then look over and see Olivia passed out. I giggle to myself and realize I haven't come out of little space yet. Oh well i'm not complaining. Then I look over and see the clock and wake Olivia up as it says 4:35pm......oops. We are leaving to the club at 6 pm and I know the owner. Today is my birthday and i'm turning 18....yay. I live with her since my mom kicked me out when I was 16. After she beat me and blamed my dads death on me even though it was her fault. My dad was a epileptic and he had a bad seizure while driving and died in the crash. I have it to and I have them every once and a while. But I take medicine to help it. I play with my pigtails and keep trying to wake up Olivia. Then I turn on Disney and play it loud and of course she wakes up right away.

"I HEARD DISNEY!!!!!!!!!" she screams

"We can't watch dat!! Wook at da cwock!!" I say

she starts laughing...why??

"it sounded wike you said cock not cwock!!"

AHHHHH I feel my cheeks heat up but she get's up and goes downstairs and I follow. Her parents have lots of money so of course they bought her a 2 story house. I giggle as me and her stomachs growl.

"well I cant cook in wittle space and neither can you soooooo PIZZA???" she exclaims

"YEEEEEESH!!" I yell

We call and ask for 1 large pizza and half being pepperoni and the other sausage!! Yummy sausage!! We give them the address and wait then go out into the living room and watch The Little Mermaid. About a hour later we hear the pizza man and she gets up but I grab her arm

"uhhhh you is in knee high socks,paci in mouth,collar on and shirt that says daddys little monster on it. Is you sure u wanna go out??"

she nods and goes out and I follow her. She opens the door and the guy stands there baffled then smirks. He hands her the pizza and says

"listen princess it'll be free if you just give me a kiss"

FAAAAAAKE DADDY . She shakes her head and says

"the lips I only kiss are my daddys BYE" Then slammed the door shut in his face and didn't even give him the money HA!! We begin to eat and drink apple juice out of our sippy cups and loose track of time. I look at the clock and see its 5pm!!!

"OWIVIA!! ITS 5 WE NEEDS TO GET WEADY!!!!!!!!!!" I shout

"OH POOOOOOOOOOOP"

we run up stairs and go into her bedroom and grab our clothes. She decided to wear black  tights and her pretty leather dress. Then does a grey and black eyeshadow with dark red lipstick. With her dark blue pull over which would be off soon since it is hot as heck in there. Her boobs look good in the dress. 34C cup.......She teases and straightens her hair. Then chooses the collar that is Grey with black spokes and a tag that says "daddy's slut" on it.

I choose some block rose tights with my black skirt and black crop top then with my leather jacket! I choose just plain black winged eyeshadow and eyeliner with black lipstick. My boobs are so small!! 36B!! Then I just put my hair in a fishtail braid and call it good. I then put on my black glittery flats since i'm to clumsy to wear heels. I then put on my black collar that has silver spikes and red roses on it. Then it has a bright pink lock on the front. We look at each other and nod then we go and look at the time. 5:53pm. She texted her daddy and said that we were on our way. I took my medicine and brought my inhaler. Yeah I have asthma and have really bad anxiety!! But it's my birthday :) We go and jump into her car and she looks at me.

"em you is my best fwiend and I know going out stresses you out but I pwomise if you has a anxiety attack I shall help you! Just try to have fun otay?? Have fun you is 18!! We will get best fwiend tattoos after otay And if we see HIM just tell me and we will leave wight away otay??"

Yup I have so many things wrong with me!! Childhood trauma does that to you. HIM that she is saying is my abusive ex daddy. I would have to do very bad things to him to earn stuff. I've gotten hospitalized because he has beat me so bad. He is the reason I have such bad trust issues and such low self esteem!! I have a few broken bones but I never pressed charges because I didn't wanna get a stupid rape kit done. Yup he raped me more then once. I just want a good daddy that doesn't want me just for sex :( Oh well. 

"you weady??" she asks

"OFF TO DA CWUB!!" I shout