0

welcome to names where you will find thousands of names for you to use to your liking. from feminine names to masculine names to unisex names to surnames, names has got it all.

i have spent hours beyond hours of research to pull together these master-lists of names. i believe that aside from life and love, a name is one of the most important gifts a parent or writer can give their child or character, and even a pet. your name is holy, sacred, and absolutely essential to your life. a name is the only label one should ever be called.

it is important to give the receiver the right name, for changing names is such a hassle. refrain from naming your child something extremely popular or just utterly ridiculous. you must think through the name you choose properly, otherwise the receiver of the name probably will end up despising it.

for example, my mom never thought about what she would name me and gave me one of the most popular names in the usa, much to my annoyance. so ever since i discovered the art of naming, i have been changing names from one to the other because i still haven't found the right one. i do have hope that one day i will, though.

by mid next year, i am proud to announce i will actually have my own website (yes !! my own actual website) full of names! i will pay for the domain, build it from scratch and everything! stay tuned for more.

- this book is currently under major construction. please be patient. thank you.
my condolences,
robyn