No title, just Chapter 1

"Mom. Mom, MOM. Where on Earth could she be?" You already know my name it's Jai. I do live in Florida. No we aren't riches' but we aren't broke. I live with my mom and my 2 brothers. One's younger than me and the other one's older than me, so I'm the middle child.

"Hey, Jason where's mom?" I asked my little brother. He shrugged on his phone. Seriously he's no use in life when t comes to him on his phone.

"Who you texting, your girlfriend?" I asked him giving him the ugly flirt look.

"I don't have a girlfriend, but I do have a friend who is a girl and her name is Jenna." He said clarifying me.

This boy is something, he knows that's his girlfriend. He just doesn't want to admit it. "Yeah, ok that's definitely not your girlfriend, but you obviously like her or something since you've been on your phone all day lately, but back to my first question. You seriously don't know where my mom is?" I asked. How could he not know where she was all the kid would do is wake up really early, eat cereal, and head over to the family to play video games.

"Yes, I seriously don't know where mom is. Why don't you go bug Jacob about where mom is." He said a little annoyed with me. Now if you didn't notice, but all of our names start with a J. Well my parents wanted to be those parents and have all their kids name start with a J, how beautiful is all I say.

"Thanks." I said. His attitude just shocks me at times, Teenagers. I guess I'll go bug my other brother.

"Alice, she was just a side chick. You are my everything, plus she can't even make love like you can." (Make out session)

Or not.

Hope you guys enjoyed that first part. The starting might be a little slow, but we'll see how it goes. Comment and vote, it'll mean a lot. Do you think that she will find her mom? Also who's Jenna and Alice really?