"I am, and it's as amazing as you heard." He smiles proudly. With that he got me to agree.

I finished all my classes and was walking to the common room

I finished all my classes and was walking to the common room. I saw Malfoy and his followers there. I avoid talking to them by running up the stairs to my dorm. I change into a black strappy halter bikini. I slip on a pair of denim shorts and a black tank top. I throw on some flip flops, before going back to the common room. I was about to walk out when Urquhart stepped in front of me.

 I was about to walk out when Urquhart stepped in front of me

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Come and you'll find out." I wink.

"Lead the way." He follows me out. Maybe I should have told him where we were going so he could change into his swimsuit. I guess he'll be fine swimming in his underwear. I giggle internally with excitement. "I heard you and Malfoy broke up." He broke me out of my perverted thoughts.

"If you can break up with a fuck buddy," I shrug.

"So, you're free to do whatever." He pushes me against the wall.

I roll my eyes like me being with Draco ever stopped him before. "I'm not that kind of girl," I push him off. I walk ahead, angry with myself. Maybe the reputation I made in a year would stay with me for the rest of my life.

"That kind of girl?" He ran to catch up to me.

"Oh, you know what kind of girl! Someone you can just throw up against the wall and have your way with! It shouldn't matter my history, you don't get to treat me or any girl like we're whores!" I shout at him. He looks down at his feet in embarrassment. "I want to be in a relationship. I want to know what it's like to be loved and not just be the one giving it." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Nicole Lopes, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as if he was asking me to pass the salt at dinner.

"Did you not hear what I said? I want to be wooed. You don't get me just because you're good looking and you want me." I poke him in the chest with each point I made.

"Then will you go on a date with me?" He grabs my hand to stop me.

"Do you know what I mean when I say relationship? You can't sleep with other girls. We won't be having sex right away." I ranted.