1

That quote won't make sense til the end btw^

Denise's POV

"Den! Hurry up!" Jack yelled, down the hallways.

Jack is my brother. Yes, Jack Gilinsky. My annoying, over protective, impatient, messy brother.

My other brother Jack -Jack J- who you probley know isn't actually my brother, yelled "don't you wanna meet the love of your life?"

"No, everyone says he's super shy and weird. Since when does that sound like my type of guy?" I yelled as I put on my hoodie.

"Since when do you have a type of guy?" G laughed.

Currently I was wearing;

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on mascara then walked out

"We can go now"

"Feeling lazy?" J asked.

"As always. Who am I trying to impress anyways?"

"Hayes"

"Some weirdo I've never met in my life? I'll pass on effort"

We got in the car, G and J talking.

Currently we were driving to Nash's house. Apparently all the guys were getting together, forcing this Hayes kid to come along, and forcing me to come along. They wanted us to hang out so they wouldn't feel bad just ditching us.

Could of just left me home.

"Do I really have to come?" I complained again.

"Yea. We're almost there. He's not a big talker but once you get him to open up he's really great. You'll have fun" G said.

"Just not to much fun, hopefully" J said.

J laughed until he realised no one else was laughing. He looked at G like 'why aren't you laughing?'

"Dude, that's not funny" G said, as they pulled into the driveway.

"It is, just not to you guys" J said.

I opened the door and got out before the car even came to a complete stop.

They got out as fast as possible. "That was dangerous" G said, pulling my shoulder back so I had to look at him.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Look. I know you don't wanna be here. But be nice" he said.

I shrugged.

"And be safe" he said.

"Yea, be really safe" JJ said.

"Stop, you're making me cringe" I said.

"Bro, that's fucking nasty, stop with the jokes" G said.

"Oh whatever" JJ said, annoyed that we weren't laughing.

We walked up the steps and walked right in, cause we were all like family anyways.

"Hey Den" "what's up Den?" "Where you bin Den?"

This is what I heard as I walked in.

"Hey guys" I smiled.

"Is that what you're wearing to meet your next boyfriend?" Matt shrieked.

"I'm not gonna date him. He's weird. But I guess I have to hang with him don't I?" I let out a deep breathe, laying on the couch.

"He's not weird" Nash said.

"What is he then?"

"He's...awkward"

"Still"

"I didn't know you were so mean" Carter said.

"I'm not. I'm just in a mood"

"Oh. Now I see what it is" Taylor said.

I scoffed. "What're you implying Caniff?"

"I'm not saying anything. I understand that it's that time of the month again" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yup. You figured it out"

"Wait really?" He said, almost jumping back.

"No, idiot" I yelled.

"You just really hate him that much?" Shawn asked.

"I don't hate him. How could I? He's in none of my classes. I'm a grade older than him. I barely have even heard his name. That's the thing. All of us and all of my friends, we're all in the same group. We all get each other. He's not in the same group. Or any group" I said.

"He's in this group because he's in our group, with all us guys" G said.

"Oh he's part of the magcon group? That's not what I'm talking about"

"Still" G said.

"I'm not being mean. I'm being honest" I said.

But I knew I was being harsh. And pushing him away on purpose, before I even met him.