Chapter 1

Waking up from my dream I rubbed my eyes. Turning over i shifted uncomfortably as I heard moans. He's probably fucking another groupie. I sighed and covered my ears with my pillow to drown out the sounds of the moans that lasted in the bathroom.

"Thanks for last night" I heard just outside my curtains. Next, I felt the shake of the tour bus door closing, letting me know it was safe to go out. I never minded when Colson had a girl over, or even when the guys had them over. But I always had a hint of jealousy whenever they did.

Especially Colson. I never really had a crush on him, but for the last few days he's been testing me. Or at least I felt like it. Opening the curtains I walked outside to see him sweaty and in basketball shorts standing over the stove with bacon on the pan. Walking past him I went and took out some milk and grabbed the cereal that was inside the cabinet.

Making the cereal, I took a seat in the counter where Colson stood watching over the bacon that was sizzling inside of the pan and filling the bus with its aroma. He turned the stove off and transferred the bacon to a plate. Taking one he blew on it. Taking a bite he smiled at me and pointed the piece at me.

Taking a bite I smiled. "You had fun?" I asked looking up at him, along with a smirk. "Nah, it was okay actually" he said knowing what I was talking about. I nodded finishing up my cereal and putting it to the sink. Just as about Colson was going to take the last piece of bacon I snagged it and ran. "Dammit Lia!" He screamed as he chased after me.

The sounds of our heavy footsteps vibrated through the tour bus. I quickly ran into my bunk and tried to eat the piece as fast as I could. The curtain opened for me to face the giant himself. Taking the last bite I smiled at him.

Colson leaned into me and quickly kissed me harshly making me get scared. He pulled away and stared back at me. "Don't take my bacon" He said before walking away and licking his lips. I sat there schooled at what just happened.

    "Your lips taste salty and sweet by the way!"