-chapter two-

Minzy's POV

After the celebration, we went into CL's car. On the way, we saw a crime scene-ish. CL stopped. "Let's check it out." She said. We stepped out of the car, and saw a crashed car, an old man, probably the driver, and-

is that Yujeong unnie?

"Dara unnie, is that Yujeong unnie?" I pointed her. She was surprised. "It is!" She said. "Bom unnie! Chaelin! Yujeong...." Dara pointed at her. "Does anyone know this girl?" The police said. We raised our hands, and others too. Who could that be? "Please step in the scene." We stepped in, and we saw Daesung, Taeyang, Seunghyun, and Seungri. But no Jiyong to be found. Did Yujeong and Jiyong break up?

"What's her name?" The police said. "Choi Yujeong." We said. "The ambulance will be here soon. Be with Yujeong at the hospital." The police said. We bowed, then sat at a table and chairs. "Did Yujeong and Jiyong break up?" Daesung asked. "That was what i am thinking!" I said. "Probably, because i saw them outside talking. Yujeong was sad...poor Yujeong." Dara said. Chaelin unnie looked back. "The ambulance is here!" We stepped in, with Yujeong's body.

At the hospital

We were at the hospital. We prayed and wished that she was alive. "Did you call GD?" Bom asked T.O.P. "Ani. He will be worried." Seunghyun hyung replied. The doctor came out. "Is Yujeong okay?" I asked the doctor, "Ne~ perfectly fine, but she has amnesia." She said. Otoke, can she remember us? "But, theres an invisible thread. She may have a chance of remembering." The doctor said. "Kamsahmnida." Dara thanked. She left, and we bowed. We step in the room. "Who are you? Stay away." Yujeong said. It was really painful, to be honest. "Calm down, Yujeong unnie." I calmed her down. "We're your friends." "Well, in the past." Taeyang hyung said. True though.."I'm Bom, Chaelin, Dara, Minzy, Seunghyun, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri." Bom unnie said. No Jiyong tho...

A few days later

Yujeong's POV

After knowing them, i was getting used to it. We were going to BIGBANG's Concert, the 4 of them. I was so excited! I got ready. "Yujeong! Hurry up!" Chaelin shouted. I rushed to his car, and Seunghyun drove it.

Hours

We were enjoying the night. I was in the V.I.P seat (A/N: thumbs up if u get it) and for the first time. Hehe :D but i wonder who's the guy with the really stylish hair?

 Hehe :D but i wonder who's the guy with the really stylish hair?

I was wondering. When they sang Let's Not Fall In Love, he reached out to his hand to mine. Me?

I grabbed his hand, then stepped to the stage. He stares to me, then smiles. It rained, but then i smiled.

Jiyong's POV

I was happy to see her smiling again. She finally moved on. I hugged her, and rubbed her forehead. The song ends, and we stopped singing. "You know im G-Dragon, Kwon Jiyong, right?" I asked her. "Huh? Ani." She said.

What?

"I guess you don't remember your boyfriend anymore." I whispered. "Miyanhaeyo. Let's just pretend. I got amnesia." She said.

Pretend? No. I don't like that word.

Amnesia? How come they didn't say?

I had no other choice. But she smiled. Her smile makes me smile, so i smiled too. I kissed her.

At least she agrees, at least she's pretty, at least...she's my girlfriend.