So, chapter 1 was a bit on the boring side. It was just a quick look at Bentley's life just a tad bit, and the feelings he has. It will pick up as it goes along I promise! Thanks for sticking around to read to chapter 2!! Unedited. Much Love, Dee

******

7h00. My alarm screams at me to wake up, but I don't want to. I must be at school in an hour and I'm not excited about it whatsoever. I don't know if I've said so, but school is where I get tortured emotionally and physically. The kids think of me as their free outlet for abuse. It's kind of funny really. I get abused at home, and at school. I never escape, ever. I always seem to be in pain in some way. I wish I had one friend, heck even a fish would do. Someone I can confide in, someone who I know takes an interest in me and cares if I wake up in the morning.

Sighing, I slip out of bed and toward the bathroom. My morning routine doesn't take long. I wash my face quickly and brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and stare. I'm so ugly. I have simple, slightly curly, brown hair, and green eyes with bags lurking beneath them. Pouty pale pink lips rest just below a slightly too large nose, and lopsided ears. I look like the kicked puppy that nobody picks at the kill shelter.

I find my way into my bedroom and pick out a simple outfit. For today I chose dark washed jeans, a pale blue long sleeve, and my black converse sneakers. Checking the time behind me, I decide that I should probably gather the courage to weather the storm that is my dad downstairs. I heard him come in late last night around 2h30 in the morning. He was banging and clanging making it known, not only to me, but also to our neighbors that Jake Owens was in the building. Silently I pray that he was too drunk to smash anymore bottles in the carpet, because damn...the carpet.

I run my fingers quickly over the cracks in the wall as I hop down the stairs. As I come around the bend I see my father sprawled out face first on the couch. If he didn't hit me so much I may care enough to move him into a more comfortable position, or maybe even set a glass of water on the coffee table and two Advil. Unfortunately for me, and him, he does hit me, so sucks to suck I suppose. I stomp down my inner diva and walk into the kitchen. I open the frig only to find it almost completely empty, yay me. Deciding to just go without whatever moldy food is leftover in the house, I head out for school.

It's another beautiful day out. The sun shining bright, no clouds to be seen. I watch my neighbors come out of their houses to get the newspaper, or to sit on their porches to sip their morning coffee. Some even decide that they want to go for a jog and exercise, I'm not sure why, but all the power to ya my friend. I suppose I'm lucky in that way. I don't need to exercise. I' a naturally thin person and then with the fact that I hardly eat I just stay thin. I'm not a cute thin either. I'm the sickly thin where people stare at you like you're a square trying to fit into a circle. I get my body and size from my mother. She was beautiful, from what I remember and the pictures my dad has of her. She was blonde with sparkling clear blue eyes. Her hair would cascade down her back in gentle waves. She had a cute button nose, and soft pink lips that were always quirked into a smile. I remember how she made me feel. She made me feel so happy. She made me feel alive. She was my world, my breath, my life. And then she was gone...because of me.

A car honk shakes me from my thoughts. I step back onto the curve to avoid getting hit by a car, or bus, not that I'd mind. I've officially made it to school. I immediately want to curl back up into my lump ridden bed. I cross the threshold of hell and make my way towards my locker. I try to avoid all the demons wandering around the hallway, making sure that I don't accidently bump into any of them. My pace slows as I finally come to my locker. I unlock it and open the door only to have it violently slammed shut.

"Sup shithead?" demon child number one, aka Tristan McAvery, says to me.

I don't respond and try to once again open my locker only to have it slammed shut once again.

"Faggot, I think someone asked you a question, or are you too retarded to understand that?" demon child number two, aka Alec Anthony, spits out.

"No." I respond. I'm not sure that answers anything but it gives them what they want so maybe they will hurry up and leave me alone.

"Uhh...that doesn't even make sense dickweed. I'm convinced you're the stupidest."

"The stupidest what?" I ask. I immediately regret it. Tristan slams me up against my locker, his arm crushing up against my neck making it difficult to breathe. A small whimper escapes my lips as he gets real close to my face.

"I don't appreciate your attitude fagboy. If you wanna keep that up, I'll show you just how much fun it is to be a filthy fag." He spits into my face. A chill runs down my spine as his other hand sweeps across the front of my jeans. I choke back a cry and squirm violently in his arm.

"L-let...muh...ooo. P-plesse. C-c-can..t...br-reathe." I whimper out. He and his friends just laugh at me. Demon child number three, Nick Johnson, steps forward and smashes his fist into my ribs. The pain is unbearable. I still have bruises from the last beating I took from them and my dad and this is just the icing on the cake. I cry out in pain, tears forming in my eyes. Alec decides to get in on the action as well and jabs me in the face effectively rebreaking my nose from yesterday. At this point I'm about ready to give up. They keep hammering away at me and not a single soul thinks to stop them. They continue to assault me and I continue to try and fight the darkness that threatens to take over my vision.

"Mind telling me what the fuck it is you think you are all doing?" a voice rings loud and clear. Suddenly Tristan lets go of me and I drop to the floor gasping for air.

"Uhm..." Nick answers unintelligently.

"Nothing is going on." Alec answers jabbing Nick in the ribs with his elbow.

"Well, it doesn't look like nothing to me. To me it looks like you are assaulting another student, which I'm sure is against the school's code of conduct and punishable by suspension." The voice says smartly.

"Who the fuck even are you dude? You know who I am? Cause if you did I'd think you'd watch your mouth." Tristan fumes. What. An. Idiot.

The man laughs, and the laugh is so cold it makes even me uncomfortable. He continues to laugh like this is one of the funniest statements he has ever heard. I look up and see the three boys shuffling on their feet clearly agitated by unknown man's laughter.

"Dude. Shut the fuck up. It wasn't even funny." Nick states.

"Oh no, I think it's quite funny actually. The fact you have the audacity to speak to an adult, even more so a faculty member, of this school like that...it is quite funny. I'm not sure I did have the displeasure of getting to know you, and honestly, I couldn't care less to know any of you nitwits. But, I'm going to let you know who I am. I am your school's new superintendent. You know, that guys who's at the top, kind of holds a tad bit of power. Yeah, that's me. Funny, now right? I'd like to see you each in my office right now actually. I think I'm going to get to know you quite well while I explain to your parents why you are being expelled from my school." The man states.

I giggle to myself. He made them look like damn fools.

"Y-you're l-lying. You can't e-expel us!" Alec exclaims.

"Really? Test me. My office, now boys." The unknown man's booms. The three demon children scramble like idiots and rush towards his office, muttering and shoving each other. I sit up gently at that point and wipe at my nose. A tissue appears in front of me and I look up in thanks but freeze. Sweet Jesus I'm seeing God. The face that stares down at me, that elicits butterflies in my tummy, and that I suddenly vomit on, is hot as hell!

******

And there you have it folks!! Another chapter in one night! I hope this sheds some light on Bentley's personality. He's a bit of a firecracker! We also are introduced to Mr. Unknown. Hmmm do we like? Let me know what you think. Comment, like, vote. Picture is of Bentley!! Isn't he the cutest? I just love me some Keegan Joyce. Much love, Dee ❤