Name reaveal and first dates

"so what do you want to call him?" Dan asked.

You were in the living room, two weeks later. You had just come back from a 5 and a half month ultrasound.

"Well I like zakary what about you?" You ask.

"I like Keenan." Dan said.

You both look at Phil, who was studying the list.

"Hmmm I quite like Oliver." Phil said.

"There we have our name guys." You say happily.

You write it down and show it to them.

"I love it." Dan says kissing  you on the head.

Phil coughs and you both look up at him, then Dan leaves the room.

"Hey." Phil says.

"Hey." You say with a smile.

"You may be having a child but just remember your still my sisterosaurus y/n." Phil says hugging you.

"And your still my brotherosaurus Philly." You say hugging him back.

But then he stands up and dims the lights. He starts playing a song, a song that you love. 

On the chorus in walks Dan in a full tuxedo. You can't help but laugh.

"Y/N lester, would you like to go on our first date with me?" Asks Dan.

"Yes!" You say jumping, well almost but you struggle as your pregnant, up and kissing him.

You go into your room and throw on your new floral print dress. You do your hair and makeup and go back into the living room where a nervous Dan is waiting.

"Shall we." He says.

"We shall." You reply linking your arm through his.

You walk to the front door, Phil closely behind and then you leave.

"Have fun." Phil says before you close the door.

"Where to?" You ask.

"Well for starters I am taking you to Bella Italia and then we're going to see Harry potter and the cursed child part one and two, part two's tonight so we are going to watch part one right now." Dan explains.

"Oh my god Dan!" You say trying not to cry. Instead you kiss him.

You then get in a taxi and head to the theatre.

You give your tickets to the man at the box office and then you take your seats in the front row.

After part one.

"Oh my god that was amazing!" You say to Dan walking out of the theatre,holding hands.

"Things just got a crap ton worse." You hear Dan mumble.

You follow your gaze and see jack standing at a night club with some of his friends. You tell Dan to ignore him, but it's too late jack's walking over.

"Well well well if it isn't the misfits who broke into my apartment." Jack says.

"We didn't break in, Y/N had a key." Dan says.

"Well there are stuff missing." Jack sneers.

"That stuffs mine!" You say.

"No one asked you." Jack spits.

"Come on Dan let's go." You say dragging Dan away.

You both go to Bella Italia and order a pizza to share. Once your done you go back to the theatre and watch part two.

After part two

You both walk out, hand in hand, laughing and smiling. You walk round London for a while untill your phone buzzes.

Brotherosaurus Philly

Where are you? It's 11:50 pm

You
Walking round London, you will never guess who we saw?

Brotherosaurus Philly

Who?

You
Jack

Brotherosaurus Philly

Ew gross

You
Ok be back soon.

You and Dan stop by big Ben. It strikes midnight as Dan kisses you...