Chapter 1

Laurance's pov-
I banged on a certain white haired boys door. I knew his dad wasn't home, so I couldn't've been waking anyone other than him. "Travis, come on!!" I yell. "We're going to be late if you don't get the fuck up!!"
I got random looks from other high schoolers passing by. I shot them an innocent smile, then turned back towards the door. "Dudddeee!!" I groan.
Banging is heard from inside his house. Then finally the front door opens. He was in his boxers.. of–fucking course. "Get some damn clothes on.." I facepalm.
"Ughhhh!!" Travis rubs his sleepy eyes, and turns around. He drudgingly heads upstairs to change, not bothering to close his front door.
"Idiot.." I mumble, shaking my head. I hear footsteps behind me, but before I can see who it is arms wrap around me.
"Morning, Laurance!!~" A cheery voice says. Alexia.
Mythera comes up behind her, waving. "Travis was sleeping.. wasn't he?" She blinks.
I nod. "Morning, and yeaaah. Like always." I stick out my tongue then plant a kiss onto Alexia's lips.
Travis comes back to the door, his backpack in hand. "Ew.."
I glance towards him, laughing. "Your just jealous you don't have a super, mega, awesome girlfriend." I put my arm around Alexia.
Mythera coughs. "Or it's really that sickening."
"Hey!" Alexia pouts.
"We'd better get going before we're late." Travis closes his door, jumping down the steps.
"Says the guy who is the reason we might even be late!" I snort.
"Whaaat? I need my beauty sleep to look this good!" Travis furrows his eyebrows.
"You certainly need much, much more if you want to look good." Mythera winks at Travis.
"Meanie.." Travis crosses his arms.
I look down at Alexia, smirking. "I swear their going to end up dating."
"Never." Mythera rolls her eyes, starting to walk. "..wait, don't we have that group project due today?"
Alexia nods. "For English, yeah. We finished it though, remember?" She giggles.
"Right.." Mythera clutches the straps on her backpack. "Cool."
Third person pov-
After the four arrived at school, they were met with a surprise. K Strike and Mastermind, the duo, were attacking the school.
Mythera looks around. "I have to.. feed my cat!!" She runs off.
"She doesn't have a cat.." Travis blinks. "Well, I got to go.. er.. pee!" He coughs. "Peace." He leaves.
"I think I gotta pee, too.." Laurance bit his lip. "See ya!!" He runs off.
Alexia blinks. "And I'm going to Narnia!" She sticks her tongue out. "Talking to myself.. oops." She leaves.
   Little did any of them know they were all getting dressed into their superhero costumes (so cliche, I know). First to come to the scene was Lucky! "..What do you two think you're doing?" She snaps to both K Strike and Mastermind.
Mastermind looks directly at her, a grin growing on his broad face. "Oh?" He uses his ability to make Lucky zoom over to him. "Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.. you were too far."
K Strike kept his head down. It was both of the villains first time on the job. "I said.." Lucky began, "what do you think you're doing?!"
   Mastermind laughsevilly. "Taking the school over.. then after that, the city.., then the state, country, ya know.. world." He used his hands to describe each thing–something only one person ever did. Kaden Pairsk.
   A little girl skips over. Her hair was tied up and was the same color as the two other villains—blue. "Hiya!" She yells, gleefully. "I'm Little Striker!! Rawwwrrr!"
   Mastermind facepalms. "We told you to stay in the car.." He grumbles.
   "and I'll tell mom what you're doing!" Little Striker snaps, "So let me joiinnn!"
   Mastermind exchanges glances with his partner. "Fine.." He sighs. "Be good."
   "Don't you mean eviiillll~!" Little Striker did a small hop, clapping.
   Glacies ran up to Lucky. "What's going on?" She whispers.
   "..I wish I knew.." Lucky mumbles. "I'm guessing their all related.." She taps her chin.
   "Related?! What? No!" Mastermind says, panicking. "I look nothing like them!!"
   K Strike sighs and crosses his arms. "Can we just get to the fighting part? I want to get this over with.." He mumbles.
   "Of course you do." Little Striker shakes her head. "You're an interesting human being, Ky–K Stroke?"
   "Strike." K Strike corrects. "It's similar to yours, how do you even forget?"
   Both Ignis and Flir T race over to the girls. "Sorry, I'm late.." Ignis murmurs. "Trouble with—stuff.. what'd I miss?"
   "And what'd I miss, too? Oh, and yeah.. sorry." Flir T shrugs, not giving it too much thought.
   "Not much..?" Glacies blinks, "We're trying to figure out ourselves, honestly."
   Lucky turns to the villains. "Soooo.. how's this work? Y'all gonna fight us.. or?"
   Mastermind laughs. "Oh no. It's not going to exactly be a fight.. my brother and I are quite powerful, you see.."
   "Ahem?!" Little Striker stomps. "Forgetting someone?"
   "Yeah, yeah.. you're powerful too.. whatever." Mastermind rolls his eyes.
   "You said brother." Flir T points out, snorting. "Good job." He launches a punch at Mastermind, sending him into a wall.
   "..Didn't see that coming.." Mastermind whispers, holding his ribcage.
   "Hey!! That's my big brother you jerk!!" Little Striker punches Flir T repeatedly. It didn't have too much effect.. she was only a little girl.
   "Sorry?" Flir T places his hand on her head, pushing her a bit away. She kept punching, but was now only punching the air.
   "Agh!! When I get my hands on you–again!!" Little Striker yells.
   K Strike stares, watching. "Okay.. That just happened."
   Lucky snorts. "Count on Flir T to do all the work." She looks over at Flir T, a small smile coming to her lips. He truly was always a hero.. and a charmer. He was constantly saying flirty remarks. All to whom were only for her and only her.
   Ignis snaps back to reality. "Right.. we should get.. uhm.. yo, dude, what even is your name?" He stares at Mastermind.
   Mastermind points to the big 'm' located on his latex suit. "Mastermind. Duh." He groans, holding his stomach. "Ow.."
   "We should get him." Ignis nods.
   Glacies laughs. "Right." She quickly makes an ice cage around Mastermind. "That should keep him there for a while.."
   "Cool. Now we gotta handle K whatever." Lucky says, looking towards K Strike.
   K Strike whimpers. "..Kay, bye!!" He disappears.. into someone's body—Flir T's.
   "Whew.." Flir T mumbles, him actually being K Strike.
   "Let go of my head, you rascal!!" Little Striker growls.
   Flir T looks at his hand on 'his' little sister's head. His eyes go wide, but he doesn't let go. "Uh.."
   "Where did K guy go?" Lucky blinks, she waves her hand where he once was. "Not invisible.."
   Flir T let's go of Little Striker, her launching forward at him, but he steps aside sending her flying to the ground. "Er.. we should.. uh.. retreat?" He coughs.
   "Retreat? But we already have the other guy and almost his sister." Ignis points out. "No point in retreating."
   K Strike ran through Flir T's memories. "I have to study for a test." He sighs. "Sorry, bye." He races off towards the school.
   "So he goes here.." Lucky whispers, a smile coming to her face. She was one step closer to finding out who he was.
   Glacies sighs. "Well.. let's take the mastermind guy and his sister to the jail.. we can deal with the other guy later."
"Wait wait wait." Ignis blinks. "She's just a little girl though.."
"Hey!!" Little Striker stands, growling. "I am NOT just a little girl!!"
   "She sure has a lot of fire in her.." Lucky mumbles. "Interesting little girl.."
   "Not a little girl!" Little Striker screams.
   Mastermind limps over to her—he'd gotten out of the cage. "Retreat!" He yells, grabbing Little Strikers hand. The two disappear. That was Little Strikers ability.. teleportation. It was usual in moments like these.
   "Shit!" Glacies' eyes widen. "How'd he get out??"
"Who knows anymore.." Ignis frowns. "We'll get 'em next time?" He says, trying to remain optimistic.
   "Uh.. sure." Lucky sighs, starting to walk towards the school. "See ya guys later?–well.. hopefully not because we only see each other when there's bad guys, but.. you know what I mean!" She runs off.
   Glacies looks towards Ignis, waving. "Bye, see ya." She ran off.
   "Something is.. way to familiar about her.." Ignis whispers. He went inside.
~~~~~~~
Ooo spooky. K Strike is in Travis' body. >:D
What will he do? We dunno!