He scanned his surroundings, not seeing me, then went away. My curiosity got the best of me once again and I followed him at a distance.

He went back to the camp and set up perimeter cameras and traps with chunks of meat in them. Of course, he wants to catch me, they all do.
He exited the trailer again and went back into the trees as I followed suit. He wandered into the "cnayon" . That dumbass who made the sign spelt canyon wrong. He looked at the sign peculiarly, I could see that he knew the sign was wrong and was contemplating it for a bit, until he actually went in.

He found a dead body, which looked as if they fell off the canyon wall. But he probably thought I did it.
He started doing the most strange thing, he was talking to it.
"Oh dead body, are you OK? Blink twice if you're gonna be OK. I see you are doing yoga" he said with a deep but comical voice. Was he insane or just goofing off?
"Have you seen sasquauch, big foot, anybody? " he said in a funny tone.
"OK, no helpful piece of poop" he called after it as he walked away.
I decided he was just entertaining himself, and unknowingly, me as well.

I wanted to go say hi, but he'd shoot me. I trudged away, hearing his voice in the air.
"Big fooat...Big fooaat!...BIG FOOAAT!! "
He kept shouting out into nothingness. I heard a loud cracking sound, it had to be a tree. I roared out, hoping that he'd be warned. The tree fell there was a moment of silence. Then,
"Woah, that almost got me" he commented as I breathed out in relief.

He went back to camp again, I trudged behind him but most him along the way. When I reached there he was already set to head out again.
"I can handle the spooks, but I can't handle those feet" he murmured to himself.
Well that was rude.
He launched a flare, it was deafening and blinding.
Suddenly I saw him as one of the others, he was no different. Although he looked like he'd be.

He was heading to Talbot lake and passed very close to me, I couldn't hold back. In a fit of frustration, I rushed at him. He screamed and began firing at me. The bullets hurt like hell although I should be used to that now, but I felt something else hurt. The fact that he shit me, hurt me, not physically.

I fled to the Marsh, the one place no one has ever ventured into, so I made that my home.

I just sat there, until I heard a twig snap. Jesus, how is he here?
I stood up to walk away, not wanting to hurt him, or anyone for that fact.
But he saw me.
"Big foot, is that you? " he called. I began sprinting but he ran after me. My green blood dripping on the forest floor, leaving a trail for him to follow.

I stopped at a tree to catch my breath when I was convinced that I had lost him.
"Sasquwatch" he called.
Shit!
I pushed myself off, ready to take off again. But I wasn't able to. He stopped me.
"Stop, sasquwatch! " he shouted.
I really hate that name.

He came around in front of me and his mouth hung open a bit.
"S-sasquwatch! " he stuttered.
I rolled my eyes. I was ready to strike again and he saw it. I growled.
"Woah woah, calm down calls down, I won't hurt you" he blabbed quickly
I gave a subtle growl again, showing I was agitated. He dropped his rifle quickly and put up his hands.
"Look, see, no gun. I promise" he said
I calmed down a bit.
"That's it sasquwatch"

"Y'know I really hate that name" I informed him. He seemed awestruck.
"You can talk! " he exclaimed.
"Of course I can, what did you think I was some dumb creature " I shot my words. He seemed dazed.

Mark's POV

I stood in awe at the specimen in front of me. He could speak, as well as I could. He didn't seem like a murderous killing machine like everyone depicted him to be.
He waved his hand in front of my face.
"Hello" he chimed, confusingly.
"Wow, I can't believe it, I actually found big foot" I exclaimed aloud when I really meant to think it not say it. He seemed pissed, I didn't blame him, I'm stupid.
"My name's Frank" he snapped.
"What? " I asked
"I have a name, and it's Frank " he repeated.
"Wow" was all I could muster up.

"Are you gonna kill me, if so hurry it up" he spat.
"Kill you?  I'd never " I said furrowing my eyebrows.
"Capture? "
"No"
"Then why are you...? " he asked trailing off.
"I meant to capture you but... " I trailed off.
"But? "
"But now all I want is to know you"

"Really? " he was surprised, a nice surprised. I nodded.
"Well, then um... What's your name then? " he asked casually.
"Mark" I answered.
He smiled.
I was about to speak again when I heard something. It was definitely not my own footsteps, I wasn't walking.

I turned on my heels, peering into the darkness. The faint sound of a rifle being reloaded was heard. I was about to warn Frank, tell him to run but, I was too late.

There was a gun shot, and then a scream. I stared down at him. His blood splattered around the floor as his body laid lifeless. A bullet through his head. I clenched my fist, quickly I picked up my rifle and took aim at the person who shot. I could see them through the trees.

I took my shot and their body dropped to the forest floor with a thud.

I turned back to Frank's dead body. I dropped to my knees at his side. Resting my hand on his soft fur, I could feel my eyes burn as tears welled in them. My fists clenched on his fur as I cried.
"At least, you won't be hunted anymore. Be in peace, Frank" I sobbed as tears fell on his corpse.

Known him to so little yet felt so much. I screamed to the top of my lungs, expressing my rage, anger and sorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mark should be careful of what he does in those videos, because things like this happens. Anyways, I how you enjoyed reading this, I sure as hell enjoyed writing it.
I wish Mark could read this, I'd love to see his reaction.

Anyways, more to come (maybe), but until then, BYYEE!!

Word Count: 1821