Gay

I wrote this on my tumblr lol
◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝◜◝
Calvin looked at the sleeping man in front of him, the soft snores coming out of his mouth. Calvin was in the middle of heat, being half reptilian, it has its flaws. His body was burning, begging to be fucked. Calvin got on top of the man, straddling the man legs. Calvin never done anything like this before, so he was quite scared. Calvin gave the man a quick kiss and started to the man's pants down, as well as taking his underwear off. The older man's dick springing up, surprising the younger male. Calvin kissed the tip Then started to suck it.
Calvin removed his pants and underwear and started to tease his hole. He then inserted Two finger in, stretching his hole. Calvin licked the sides of the older man's dick, his tongue sliding against the man's slit. A small moan came from the older man. Calvin pulled his fingers out and moved so the man's dick was poking at his entrance. Calvin lowered himself, tears falling from his eyes as he felt himself get stretched more and more. He cover his mouth to cover any noise from coming out. Calvin raised himself up then lowered himself, and he gasped when he felt hands on his hips.
   "What do you think you're doing?" The older man asked, a slight smile on his face
   "I-I..." Calvin blushes and looked away. The older man lifted him and pushed him down, hard, the man's dick pushing in deeper in him. Calvin gasped and threw his head back.
   "Ahh~ G-Greg!" Greg flipped themselves over so he was on top. Calvin look at Greg with a innocent look, his face blushing a bright red. Greg pulled out so just the tip was in and thrusted in hard making Calvin gasp and moan. Calvin bit down on his sweater, trying to cover his moans. Greg frowned and pinned Calvin's hands and whispered in his ear.
   "Don't cover you moans, they turn me on so much." Greg whispered.
   "I-I" Calvin got caught off when Greg hit a certain spot. "Ahh~ D-Daddy!" Calvin moaned. Greg looked at Calvin in surprise then smiled.
   "Didn't know you were that kind of boy..." Greg said smirking and started to thrust in and out faster and harder making Calvin whimper.
   "Do you like daddy fucking your tight ass?" Greg growled. Calvin moaned in Response. "Answer me."
   "Y-yes daddy!" Calvin whimpered. Greg let go of Calvin's hand and started to pump the younger's dick. Calvin moaned and bucked upwards.
   "D-Daddy I'm close!" He whimpered.
   "You better fucking hold it in." Greg growled.
   "I-I don't think I can, d-daddy..." Calvin whimpered, his back arching and his stomach burning.
   "D-Daddy please..." he begged. Greg gave Calvin a stern look.
   "You'll get 10 spankings." Calvin nodded whimpering as he came.
   "I'm sorry daddy..." He whispered.
   "It's alright Princess... But get ready for the punishment..." Greg said smirking. Greg pulled out and picked Calvin up and laid Calvin down so he was on his lap.
   "I want you to count." Greg said. Calvin whimpered.
Slap
   "..O-One."
Slap
   "...T-Two..."
Slap
   "A-Ahh~..T-Three.."
   "..F-Four.." Calvin whimpered, a soft cry coming from his lips
   "Almost done, baby.." Greg said gently, rubbing Calvin's butt softly.
Slap
   "F-Fuck.. Eight"
Slap
   "N-Nine"
Slap
   "T-Ten"
   "Good job, kitten." Greg said ssoftly, giving Calvin a quick kiss before lifting him up again, so he was sitting on his lap.
   "I love you, baby Boy." Greg whispered.
   "I love you too, daddy." Calvin replied, a soft smile on his face. Calvin sat up and grabbed the base of Greg's cock and slowly lowered himself down. Calvin bit his lip and waited a few seconds before moving. Greg put his hands on Calvin's waist and thrusted upwards, hitting that spot in Calvin.
   "D-Daddy..." Calvin whimpered. Greg smiled and kissed Calvin's neck, sucking on it, making sure to leave visible marks. Calvin moaned, buring his head into Greg's neck.
   "Kitten im close..." Greg groaned.
   "Cum in me, d-daddy." Calvin moaned. Greg gave Calvin a small smile before coming deep into Calvin. Greg laid down, cuddling with Calvin, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

Calvin couldn't walk the next day, lol what a loser