Baby Blue Eyes 👀

ابدأ من البداية

And the rest was history.

"No, really?" Nico clarified as he was dumbfounded. Bea just nodded even though she really wished she could tell him she was just joking, that Jho was really her girlfriend. She couldn't though because she wasn't. "Then where is she? Sabay ba kayo pumunta dito?"

Bei shook her head no, "She arrived here first then just texted me but she's in there. Dancing with her friends." She pointed to the living room next to the foyer she was standing in with her friends before Nico came.

Actually, Bea hadn't seen Jho yet since she hadn't really planned on going to this party. But Jho informed her that she would be, and ever since that night they met, they had really became close to each other that she always went to parties where Jho would attend to look out for her. Jhoana wasn't really a party-goer though, she only came to a few when Bea or one of her friends who were members of a organization invited her. And this party was one of those, so on the last minute, she cancelled her plans and rushed here but she didn't have to look for Jhoana right away to stand guard around her. She was responsible and strong enough to protect herself. Bea just wanted to be around when Jhoana's control kind of slipped which didn't happen often. In fact, she only allowed herself to get a little wild when Jhoana knew she would be around to take care of her. Although, she didn't know Beatriz would be here tonight.

"Can I dance with her, then? Since hindi naman pala siya off limits," Nico asked cheerfully.

She bit the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from saying something that might cause a fight between them. She was friends with Nico and she knew she was pretty much a decent girl but just thinking about Jhoana with his hands on her made Beatriz want to clench her fists and clock her friend right on the face.

You can. But you can't touch her, asshole.

As much as Beatriz wanted to be possessive over Jhoana, she knew she wasn't in the right place to do that. Even though it killed her to hold her feelings back for Jhoana, she didn't want to ruin the good thing Jhoana and her got going since she didn't really know if Jhoana felt the same. Despite being just friends with her, she was still the best thing that ever happened to her.

She forced a fake laugh as she tried to sound causal. "Why are you asking permission from me? I'm not her mom, Nics."

Nico grinned even wider and gestured to Bea for another fist bump. "Alright. Cool."

Bea returned the gesture but with a little more force that Nico frowned but his friend was already too excited to even give it a thought as she was already hunting for Jhoana in the other room.

When Nico finally left, Bea closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she convinced himself to stay put and not to follow Nico in there.

-

An hour had passed and Bea moved to the kitchen where switched to talking to some of the girls in her class although, her teammates were also still there. She still hadn't checked on Jhoana since she knew she was still with her friends. Bea knew her closest friends and she was sure they would also look after Jhoana.

Bea knew that some of the girls were blatantly flirting with her but she was just not into them. She had a few flings every now and then ever since Jhoana and her had become friends, even Jhoana had her fair share of them, but she never really got serious with those girls.

Bea was sitting on a bar stool in front of the kitchen counter and on his third bottle of beer when one of Jhoana's friends walked into the kitchen to fetch herself some ice cold water from the fridge.

"Hey, Bei" Camille greeted as she passed by her and the girls around him.

She smiled when she saw Jhoana's other best friend. "Cam. Where's Jho?"