deux

ava's p.o.v
twenty nine days left

i scooted towards justin and stuck my hand under his shirt, caressing his stomach.

his body jumped & he shook my hand away, "stop ava, leave me alone."

my heart fell, and i felt my blood boil, "it was a mistake, seriously i love you & only you, okay?"

justin instantly got up from the bed covers, and balled his fists.

"i seriously don't know what the hell you want. i don't even know what i want. i just know that i have these feelings for you, that i've never felt before. i think about kissing you, holding you, every god damn second of the day. i crave you so much, but i know i am too fragile and too scared to be loved."

"i never meant anything i did, it was just a stupid mistake. i'm sorry, okay? i love you." i shouted back.

justin flared his nose, and then got up from the covers, he walked to the door immediately, and had tears filling his sad brown eyes,

"you know what, i'm so over you. i'm so over everything that you've done to me. you don't deserve me anymore. i gave you enough chances and guess what, you're not getting anymore."

my heart was beating rapidly, and i felt tears burn in my eyes.

i bit my lip, and i got up towards justin, i put my hand on his puffing chest, and swallowed, "i'd give anything for us to go back how things used to be, just please give me another chance."

"ava, when things got hard, you left. because it was easier for you to walk out and cheat, than to stand by me and fight,
i guess you never loved me like you said you did."

hi.
i hope you all enjoyed this chapter (:
i'll try to make some interesting stuff happen soon.
love you all.