red colored pencil

Ayano was a small girl, barely topping 5'7 feet and light enough too pick up,.

To clumsy for her own good, and a hazard to every one around her .

But more than half the schools crush, and most bought pantie shot.

Never bothered by any bullies or attacked by delinquents, she floated her way through high school .

when she walked through the hall the people were left a flustered mess, even a few teachers flirted with her.

But no one ever asked her out, she was like a precious doll not to be Tampered with, without the constant fear of breaking.

She was put on a pedestal in the minds of everyone, straight-A student, fastest run, good at fighting,

sweet, the list went on....

But a certain pair of dark haired high school students had a plan to capture the grey eyed goddess,.

Oka was a small girl as well, short but sturdy and can take a few punches. But their was one thing that made her knees weak, a certain black hairs girl that took over her thought 24/7 Ayano.

When she got to close she could smell Ayano's lavender shampoo and feel her warmth, it took every ounce of self-control in Oka's body not to drag Ayano to the nearest classroom and snuggle up to her.

Due to this temptation, oka tries to avoid Ayano at all cost, and admires her from afar.

Only to drool allover the black haired Beauties, pantie shot by night.
In the eyes of oka she truly was heaven on earth. Lovely in every way and seems so out of reach, all at the same time.

Oka was not hated but neutral due to sitting with the rainbow six every day during lunch, discussing club meets to introduce the cooking club and the occult club members.

To which she seems to do more often than not, Ayano never seem interested in any club, tho many club leaders have almost to the point begged her to be in their club.

Ayano would just politely decline the invitation with a smile...

Budo was a different story on the other hand. Cool, confident, and collected.

He was built like a soldier and to withstand the harshest conditions, trained to fight scenes birth, and hot too.

He also had his heart captured by the school sweetheart, but he didn't take the disgusting enjoyment of purchasing, the living porcelain doll's pantie shot, like most others did.

He felt like it was a undeserved prize, he wanted to have Ayano's permission to see her vulnerable like that.

It was sick to buy pantie shots from that lowlife
Info-chan, tho he was often tempted to buy it,he was raised better, to earn sweet thing not get them
un-deservingly, because when he gets what he wants the victory was all the more sweeter.

Tho most don't know Budo and Oka were close friends closer than most friends of the opposite-sex, usually were.

And would talk about Ayano more often then not and talk about how they would capture her heart.

March 2, 2017
7:45 A.M.

"H-hi ayano!" Kokona called

from the stair well as she stumbled, barely managing to keep a bouquet of red roses in her hands well juggling a bunch of props for the upcoming school play.

"Morning koko-chan" Ayano yelled back, causing the purple pigtailed girl to have a faint dust of pink cover her cheeks.

Kokona and Ayano have been good friends, since she help her father out of debt.

In a slight daze kokona waddle down the stairs towards the gym with, bright eyes and a small grin.

Half way down the steps kokona trip about to tumble down the stairs when a certain turquoise haired girl caught her.

"Kokona, I didn't know you'd fall for me that easy!" Saik exclaimed with loud laugh, follower by a smirk, as she helped kokona pick up all the dropped goods, with a giggle kokona playfully punched saik in the arm.

Meanwhile oka was talking to the basu sisters about her birthday

"I can't believe your going to be 18 in only a few weeks!" Giggled saku

"Y-ya where did all the time go?" Oka laugh halfheartedly

"So what do you want for your birth day?" Inku asked

"I really don't know?" Oka mumbled, but imagined a certain black hair girl half naked wrapped in a bow,.

Ready to play with, oka giggled internally .

"Oka, oooka, earth to oka!!" Inku snapped her fingers in front of Oka's face, startling the dark haired girl causing her to fall down; with a loud squeal.

"What were you think'n about?" Saku smiled,

helping oka up.
"Nothing, nothing." Oka hissed

well dusting her self off

*RING* *RING*

"SHIT" oka nearly screeched, well dashing down the stairs, stumbling over her own feet to get to her class.

Oka bust through the doors, nearly Knocking her desk over well jumping in her chair.

Looking up to see a started substitute teacher, frozen in her tracks.

"Morning!" Oka chirped.

"M-morning...." Replied the stund sub
"OK then, good day everyone I'm Mrs.smith and I'm your teacher today!" She smiled .

She opened a folder overflowing with assignments startled she put the folder down, clearing her throat.

" you all seem like you need a break,." Mrs.smith clicked her tongue.
Many of okas classmates nodded.

" Free day!!" Mrs.smith sang with a smile.

Yusss oka mentally fist pumped,
As she took out her ear buds and note book putting on a playlist of set it off, and started sketching Ayano, with little hearts around her.

Oka sigh inwardly, with a small smile
"Someday" oka mumbled, running her fingertips over the illustration.

Oka grabbed a red colored pencil and began to fill in the small hearts,. Her ear buds blasting she bareilly heard the bell ring, out of surprise oka knocked over her bag spilling her colored pencil everywhere.

Grabbing them up and shoveling them in her bag, she stumbled out of class with a glazed look.
Not paying attention Oka smashed in someone, sending her to the grown bring the un-expecting victim with her.

"Sorry I didn't mean-......"