But the truth is I'm not happy I love him but he doesn't want me I guess, I won't give up.

"Kylie best friend lets get drunk and turn up I came on uber so I'm sleeping over at your so Tyga can't drink cause he gotta drive" I said.

"Yasssss bitch I'll warn tyga not to drink" Kylie said going over to tyga as I was making us Jell-O shots.

"Kyliee get over here" I yelled.

"What bitch" she said giving a kiss on the check .

"What color do you want" I asked excitedly.

"Blue" she said as she picked the little cup and swallowed the jell-O.

"I take red" I said and swalled as well.

A few hours later

"Ariana" Kendall yelled.

"Whatttt" I yelled back drunk as fuck.

"lets jump in Justin pool" Kendall yelled over the loud music and also drunk as hell.

"Let me take my cloth off and tell Kylie" I said taking my cloth off staying in my bra and panties I walked over to Kylie.

"Ariana what are you doing" Justin said pulling me into the bathroom with him.

"Justin let me go I'm going to jump in the pool with the girls plus my boyfriend ain't here to lecture me" I said laughing.

"Ariana your so drunk there are other guys here not only me and your bros" he said getting upset.

"Justin are you jealous" I said taking my finger and rubbing against his lips.

"Ariana stop I'm sure tyga won't allow Kylie be on her panties and bra around my house especially with guys it's a damn party for goodness sake" Justin said getting upset but it seemed jealous to me I'm probably to drunk to know the difference.

"Justin you ain't my boyfriend I do whatever I want" I said leaving to get Kylie who was already in bra in panties.

"Bitch lets get splashing" I said grabbing her arm and jumped in the pool.

Justin pov

Ariana opens the door and runs out going to get Kylie who I was surprised to see tyga didn't have anything to say about her in her undies.
I don't know why I don't want her with other man yeah she's with Ricky but he is a dumbass I know she isn't in love with him.

"Tyga your aren't uncomfortable with Kylie with her bra and pants only in my house" I asked tyga who wasn't drunk at all.

"Nah man I trust my girl she loves me I could care less who is looking at her plus she's a Kardashian sister everyone looks at her" he assured.

"That's cool at least my girl isn't that wild" i said.

"Your lucky cause I've gotta take Ariana and Kylie back to my crib Its be gonna a wild night,
When they are sober they are crazy and drunk they are crazier" he said laughing.

"That is so true man" I said laughing as well.

Hailey pov

"How disrespectful are Justin friends I swear" I was telling my bestfriend Sofia Richie.

"Girl they are just hoes looking for attention especially Ariana grande" she said.

"It's just a shame i fought her and that midget beat me" I said disappointed In myself.

"Hailey your beautiful and Ariana is ugly" Sofia said.

"Justin is totally checking her out" I said.
"You know what lets do the same as them let's be in our undies and bra and jump in the pool" Sofia said.

"But my sister isn't here yet I'm waiting for her" I said pissed that my sister isn't here yet she is probably not coming she's never liked Justin.

"Girl she probably ain't coming and your to nice let's go" Sofia said taking her shorts off.

"Okay lets go" I said taking my cloth off and laughing.

Justin pov

I see Hailey and her bestfriend Sofia taking their clothes off as well as the other girls.

"Woah Hailey what are you doing" I asked.

"Nothing babe going to enjoy the pool as well as your stupid friends" she said looking back at me as Sofia was pulling her by her arm to the pool.

" I'm going to the pool just to check there isn't any trouble" I told tyga as he was pouring a small amount of whiskey since he was driving and can't get drunk.

Ariana, Kylie and Kendall were having fun jumping, splashing at each other, playing tag around the pool while Sofia and Hailey were just what looked to me jealous that they weren't this fun I guess I can tell Hailey was angry I mean I would go if she let a man I've fought come to our house but Ariana and I have been friends a long time how could I not invite her to my Jordan years #23 as the night passed it was about to be 4:00am and people were already leaving zayn, Gigi and Kendall had left even though Gigi didn't do what the other girls did she still had fun tyga was walking towards where Kylie and Ariana were to tell to leave I can tell he was having trouble because Kylie and Ariana couldn't walk they were walking like penguins side to side Ariana was falling to the ground.

"Hold up Tyga let me help you with the girls I'll take Ariana to the car" I yelled but not too loud getting up from my chair.

Tyga Carried Kylie bridal style she was cracking up don't know why doesn't seem funny to me but oh well. I just put one of Ariana arm around me and helped walk to the car didn't want Hailey to get more jealous than what she already is.

"Good luck man" I said to Tyga.

"I'll need it now they are talking Chinese or something and laughing" Tyga said shaking his he's as he was starting the car.

"Drive safely"I said.

"Thanks for everything man happy birthday" he said as he drove off.

I went inside the house it's much more quiet it sucks I didn't get drunk in my birthday was to busy watching Ariana. I should have these protecting instincts towards Hailey but I don't yeah she's beautiful I think I love her. It is about 4:30 now everybody has left except Sofia which was still gossiping with Hailey I went over to them.

"Hailey babe I'm going to bed I'm tired, I'll leave you two so that y'all can keep gossiping" I said.

"Justin your going to bed already I thought we were going to have birthday sex" she yelled as I was walking away giggling.

"Not today" I said as I went to my room.
I laid in my bed thinking about Ariana I wonder how Tyga is handling both Kylie and Ariana but I'm sure he has gone through this before . My birthday wasn't so bad after all I didn't get drunk but next party I will for sure can't wait to see what the Jordan year has for me I thought to my self as I drove my self to sleep.

What the fuck did I just write😂 anyways chapter 5 y'all I'm so excited with writing this story💥 I just want thanks to those who have read this story so far I hope you are enjoying it as I am as well. By the way sorry for the late chapter🙈 sorry if there is any misspelled words.

Kendall is so hot y'all💥^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kendall is so hot y'all💥^

The bomb squadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें